1st attempt in Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st attempt in Photoshop

my first try in placing rims on my car with photoshop I just need to clean it up more maybe resize down.
    Attached Files
    Munkymazda

Nice job!

Comment

It's too dark to really give it a good glance. As long as no one throws the brightness up and checks it out, it looks decent. The wheel looks too big. At that size, it looks as if it'd rub. When the brightness is turned up, the low profile tire looks a bit hit and miss. Some parts are shinier than others. For a first attempt, it's pretty damn good.

1994 Mazda Protege DX - Automatic - 47K miles - AM/FM/Cass - 13" Hubcaps

Comment

Nice! for your first attempt you did really good

Comment

nice... rollin dem dubs i c
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

A tiny brightness touch up..
            Attached Files

Comment

photoshop

where can you get photoshop reply back plz ty

Comment

Btw, nice shop. Can't even tell its a chop.
                If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Originally posted by soccom2005
                  where can you get photoshop reply back plz ty
                  You can buy an older version on ebay or amazon pretty cheap.

Comment

Or you could hijack an illegal copy off of some random un-named and illegal filesharing program and get caught by the FBI for software piracy .
                    Kevin
                    *cough..limm...e cough.. wire.. cough*

Comment

Watever i said, the fedz already know. All my knowledge is word of mouth and via xbox live...damn, the fedz just tapped my connection. shyt.
                      If you're really anal when it comes to the contortion of the english language, or ne-sh*t you find hard to let pass, you should take "THE MANS" advice get a butt lube.....

Quote:Originally Posted by TheMAN "yeah.... butt lube so it feels better"

"I am not a theif, but, i will rob you of your dignity"

"All my life i been a devil's advocate, mad cats never even knew the devil even had a kid"

"fck me? well fck you too, ya mother - ya father- the hole u came through" D-block

"you can get a lot in this world if you put ya NINE to it, but, u'll 'preciate it a whole lot more if you put ya MIND TO IT" - Jayz

Comment

Working...
                      X