ever wonder what happened to it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ever wonder what happened to it?

well this is what happened to my 1st gen once i got the time, sorry for the night pics have no time during the day, and it was raining

anyway onto the pics

front

side

tail

and here is where everything went

the engine (yea its under there)

heres everything else, 4 tires, doors, rad, windshield washer tank, wiper motors/blades/arms, fans, wiring harnesses, fuses, EVERYTHING, under the tarp to the left is the hood and in the rafters is the bumpers/fenders

and last of all my nicely painted gas tank

No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

farwell 1g!
    Serenity's Dead.

Comment

dood.. you werent kidding when u said shes be gutted to the maxx were ya?? lol......ennnhh i guess i should ot the same to mine befor winter.. at the very least pul the engine out.... you know how the hood is.. all crunkeled an wont close.. i dotn want the snow an **** to get to it.. ..anyways.. liek i said.. gutted.. ..btw when you wanna do the club decal thingy?
      Pewter Silver 92 DX 5 Spd 1.8L SOHC
      -Stainless steel MagnaFlow exhaust with a double walled tip.
      -205/50/15 Bridgestone Potenza RE910 rubber
      -B&M Short Throw Shifter
      -MX-3 GS front seats
      -Front an Rear upper strut braces

(LOOKING FOR A CAI FOR MY SOHC !!!!)
      (GT-X on the way as I type)

Comment

Originally posted by Vormav
        dood.. you werent kidding when u said shes be gutted to the maxx were ya?? lol......ennnhh i guess i should ot the same to mine befor winter.. at the very least pul the engine out.... you know how the hood is.. all crunkeled an wont close.. i dotn want the snow an **** to get to it.. ..anyways.. liek i said.. gutted.. ..btw when you wanna do the club decal thingy?
        i still ahvent payed off the car yet man, besdies things keep breakin, thats the way it is with new cars, well new cars to me anyway, i dunno well talk

besides if you need help with you car i pulled the engine out by hand so let me know if ya need anything
        No more protege, Mx-3 now...Only known BP powered Mx-3 in Nova Scotia

Comment

Working...
        X