Leather Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leather Interior

I've been in contact with the folks at www.leatherseats.com about making an OEM quality leather seat kit for the 1990-1994 Protege. They already make kits for all the other years and generations of Protege, but not for the 90-94. If we can get a group buy of 10, they will make the pattern and the covers for us for $589.00.

Trying to gauge interest here. Visit their site. You could have them in any color combination you desire.

that sounds like a good idea imo i wish this could have been brought up a while ago it could have saved me alot of time instead of me redoing my own seats but i just finished my seats not to long ago i did mine in blackpleather and grey suede here's some pics of them. headrests aren't done in that first pic

Attached Files
    Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

Nice job!

Comment

whats prices look like?

Comment

thats cool. but seriously... $600!!!! for... regular seats with leather covers... um... they are only covers afterall...
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

What do you think a dealer charges for Leather seats? $600.00 was a steal.

Comment

yeah toms right my dad owns his own upolstrey business and for seats redone (just seats) its about a grand (just a ball park figure he gave me) for somthing simple like all the same color and what not, that price also doesnt include the material and i can tell you like this after redoing my whole interior that material does not come cheap.
              Mazstyle> :suckie: < Other Cars

Comment

If anyone is interested you will have a path if desired. Arizen racing will be patterning our rear seats and already has patterns for the MX-3 Seats. I'll take pics of this as soon as mine are done.

Comment

Working...
                X