bpt wiring issues and more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bpt wiring issues and more.

Im putting a bpt in a mx3 gs and im ruining into a couple problems. Im using a pro lx wiring harness so i swapped over to the right throttle body and swapped over the fuel injector harness. the injector wiring harness has two extra plugs on the passenger side. One is tan and the other is white. Ive been told one is vics and isnt needed and the other one needs to be extended but i have no idea where to plug it in. Also the bpt has a 3 wire O2 sensor and i need to use a 1 wire for the pro harness. CAn i just use an O2 sensor from a na pro lx in its place. Also d323 i dont know if you ran into this but i dont know where the wiries for the AC and the Ps pump are. They were originally in the v6 harness but i cant seem to find it on the pro harness. Sorry for the lenght of the questions. thanks.

the other one is fuel pressure regulator purge solenoid if memory serves right. Plug into the other solenoid which is connected to your fuel pressure regulator and looks exactly like the VICS solenoid.

And yes you can use a single wire o2 sensor - the 3 wire one is heated that's all.

Comment

should be able to follow the harness to find the AC plug. Was it on there when you pulled the harness @ the j/y?
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
      X