FS: sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FS: sub

I have an Infinity BassLink powerd sub system I'm going to exchange for a much for powerful system consisting of a eD 8a sub in a ported box powered by 350WRms courtesy of RF Power 351M.

The BassLink is a very good bass fill, you definatly can tell it's there. In fact I'd go as far as saying without it my system sounded better then stock, but still like ****, I put this in and definatly improved the system. I can't imagine not having any bass in my car. This unit is good for anyone who wants to keep most of the trunk space and can live with a system that doesn't cause you to lose your breath while it's pounding. You can feel the hits, but for me it just isn't enough, I want a hard hitting system that will pound and hit me hard, this hits, but not that hard. I had it for two months and was good to it, it's in perfect condition, I still have the box and all packaging and everything that basicly came with it, so you'll get everything to hook it up, including the highlevel wires. (I'm not including the power and rca cables, reusing them for the new system)

It's listed as 200WRms class D amp with a 10" sub and passive radiator. There is a remote bass control knob, it has low and highlevel inputs. it's small. and that's about all the specs on it.

It retails for like $250-400 retail (depending on sales and such), where I bought it, but I checked out ebay and they have them for around $180-200 plus outragous shipping. So I can't realisticly get more for them then you could on ebay.

I'll start prices at $175+ shipping OBO.

Let me know if anyoen is intrested or not, otherwise it will probly end up on ebay.

Um, if anyone is at all intrested let me know, I'm wanting to get this off my hands, because frankly I need the money and we're moving so it's just another that needs to be moved, that and I already have my eD 8a sub and the amp is on it's way.

I'll be willing to part with it for $150 plush shipping, let me know if your intrested.

Comment

that's a pretty good deal on something that adds that extra bump to a system, without using a regular sub configuration course upgrading to the ED 8 will be sweet

Comment

Thanx Blue, I hope your right. I got the amp, but I still didn't have time to put the box together, I've been busy ass hell here in school. Leaves me with no time to built a box, even drive, I haven't been in my car since monday morning . That and we're moving this weekend(my family that is, I'm have to help though), that should be fun, yeah right. Then I have finals after that. But my school is nice enough to give me a week off for thanksgiving, so that's when my box will be made.

The BassLink is still for sale. I'm asking $150+shipping, again original everything even a registration card. I like it, but I can't wait to get a real pounding from the vented box. I can get pics and info if anyone wants them, might be some delay as I'm pretty busy in the last weeks of school.

so I guess, bump!

Comment

Working...
        X