LCD Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LCD Help

well i have my red and white wires left from the back of my cd player that hook up to my sounds system. Also, I have my antennae, but I can do without radio. I have a laptop hooked up. My problem is that the A/V cables(not VGA) out of my lcd are male, and so are the audio cables from my sounds system.
    LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
    Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
    WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
    Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
    REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
    Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
    Paypal Verified

Just to clarify, what are you trying to do exactly? Are you trying to connect an external monitor to your laptop or to an in-dash dvd player?

Comment

You can get adapters at most A/V electronics stores. Be warned though, the image is not going to look good no matter what you do with it. You would have to use a VGA output to get it really clear. Plus having two or three connections will deteriorate the signal even further.

Comment

just get a couple of these.
        RCA coupler

93' 5spd DX
        R.I.P

Comment

got ya.
          LET'S GO MAVERICKS!!
          Buy my 17x7 Konig silver gloss 5 spoke rims.
          WTB: Garrett T25 Turbo
          Your Xbox too big for your car and want it to fit? Want to save games to it? Want Emulators? I do Xbox Mods.
          REFs from Xbox-scene.com and bst-scene.com
          Good Guys: Chance_P, Swampdonkeys, mystikz2002, sickdimension, Silv3rMan, Questioner, appleguru, millican
          Paypal Verified

Comment

Working...
          X