We need more 3's in this forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more 3's in this forum...

Are there only a couple of us on here? I know there are a few sedans and two hatches. We need more activity. I am getting Mazda 3 withdrawls.

Who has done mods to their 3? What kind, how do you like them, cost, etc.???

I only have wheels, tint (if you really call that a mod), wider tires (Kumho 225/45-17), um...rubber cargo tray, rubber floor mats, step plate thing on the back of the hatch. Not much on my end. I'm eventually wanting to lower her, get an intercooler, maybe some new wheels as mine are curbed, JDM OEM Rain Guards and whatever else I find.
    04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

you forgot to mention your axela badge didnt you?

Feel free to recruit any 3 member you come across... We always welcome car owners... mazda or not.

What wheel are you looking at getting after the 5 Zigen's?
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yes, I did forget my big JDM item. lol

Um...not sure yet. I want to stick with a 48mm offset or higher just so I don't rub since I've already got wider tires.
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Darryl (MazdaRacer) will probably whore this thread in a day or two once he sees it with pics of his 3... lucky mofo got a full TEIN setup for free. too bad he has the sedan, b/c hatches pwn all.

Comment

How did he get them for free? No fair!

Yeah! Hatches FTW!!!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

he was the first 3 they had put a set on and they wanted to try it out. There a nice pic in his sig. I would suggest you get those, but you better have deep pockets, b/c TEIN isnt cheap

Comment

Do you remember us talking about these? It would be a waste of money for me because I would keep them at one setting the whole time. Can't go too low because of the roads, but would want to take full advantage of the setup. I think I will have to go with the Eibach Prokit for suspension as they aren't as low or as expensive.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

so do it already.

Comment

I'll leave the whoring to the DonZor

hatches....pfffft.....lol

Mods so far:
                  Simota CF SRI
                  Xtec DDE kit
                  ARK Short Shifter
                  ARK DT-S Exhaust
                  TEIN SS Coilovers

and some other goodies.

Comment

any of you 3 owners got recent pics... lets see them if you do.

This means you too Edwin... I know you took the SP out for a good cleaning after you got it back...

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                      so do it already.
                      I would if I could. I just spent $300 on books and they were out of one of my classes books. So, when that comes in I'll probably spend another $100 on those. School sucks.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                        I'll leave the whoring to the DonZor

hatches....pfffft.....lol

Mods so far:
                        Simota CF SRI
                        Xtec DDE kit
                        ARK Short Shifter
                        ARK DT-S Exhaust
                        TEIN SS Coilovers

and some other goodies.
                        I thought about doing the DDE mod, but I'm afraid of the whole baking of the headlights and sealing them back thing. I'd probably screw it up.

How do you like the ARK exhaust? Got any pics of your mods? I've seen the pics of it lowered, but nothing else.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                          any of you 3 owners got recent pics... lets see them if you do.

This means you too Edwin... I know you took the SP out for a good cleaning after you got it back...
                          I just showed you my recent ones. They sucked, but that was because I wsa lazy and didn't want to take the car out of the garage.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

lol, that comment was more for the other 3 owners.

But ya know, since your lazy I guess it was for you too

Comment

I figured it was, but thought I would add my little comment in there. Oh, new thing for the car that I got free from Rockblocker. Yellow fog light overlays (3M stuff). Thinking about getting the ones for the headlights in clear just for protection and then smoked sidemarker film, smoked film for the rear tails and reflectors and led tails and 3rd brake light.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Working...
                              X