sth happened to the forum index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sth happened to the forum index

I logged in today from ff and ie and I get this screen.
    Has sth changed?
    I didn't change anything from my options, I searched to find an option to correct this though.
    Attached Files

looks like ryan is up to no good lol
    2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

i get the same thing....what the hell is going on...

Comment

i liked it the old way my self but he might be trying to save space or something
        but to me its not as user friendly as it was that all i have to say
        02 msp clone gone but will never be forgotten

Comment

Use the default skin, it's a little less confusing. Or just log out and then back in, that skin shouldn't even be an option anymore.
          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
            Use the default skin, it's a little less confusing. Or just log out and then back in, that skin shouldn't even be an option anymore.
            Tryed that, and it didn't work.

Please put it back to the old way.

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
            98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

c'mon.... it's impractical..
              please make it like before..
              pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.........

Comment

thanks guys. :D

Comment

What happened to the Mazda3 section?
                  04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I understand what you are saying, but the 3 replaced the Protegé. So, basically it is a Protegé, but just with a different name and all the new goodies. It would be nice to have it back even if it is under the other cars section. It seems kind of pointless for me to be here (with the exception of a couple of forums) since I don't know much about the older gens. Oh, and it could grow. Just would need to get the word out that there is another forum with a section for us. May bring in more donations as well. Hell, I donated the first week I joined this forum even with the little amount of posts in that section hoping it would grow more.
                    04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

I'm working on getting one... either Touring or Grand Touring. I really want the Nav system. But no mods on a car with a warranty.
                      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

I agree completely with GrayZoom. I would like the 3 section to be restored on its own. The 3 is the natural replacement for the Protege and consequently, in time, will grow to assume a larger share of our Forum.

I disagree with cablemirc about granting msprotege primacy in the 3rd gen area. That's a defeatist attitude, IMO, and as a 3rd gen owner, that kind of makes me feel an odd man out here. That's too bad as I consider this my home Forum and I devote virtually all my energies to developing the technical database here as opposed to doing the same for other Forums.

I don't see how you expect our Forum to grow within these self-imposed limitations.
                        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
                        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
                        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
                        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
                        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
                        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
                        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
                        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
                        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
                        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
                        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
                        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
                        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by charles
                          I'm working on getting one... either Touring or Grand Touring. I really want the Nav system. But no mods on a car with a warranty.
                          I've got the nav. It's nice.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Working...
                          X