Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hortonsfirstgen - buyer

alright here is the story.

i am getting married so i decided to get rid of some extra toys i dont use much to bring in some bank. i had my gtech that i have used for numerous hp pulls and one qt mi pull in its original box with all the books and paperwork. i sold it for 150 shipped to hortonsfirstgen. he sent me 160 via paypal through a bank card which was great it allowed me to upgrade my account and pay for shipping and still come out at about 150. anyway it took me about 15 days from the time i found out i had the funds to the time i got it shipped (right before christmas i was hella busy, no excuses though i know that wasnt great) i come home to find out the money had been held through paypal (after i sent it off)

it turns out i was payed with fraudulant funds and paypal could not let him give me bad funds so they gave the money back to him. so now i am out my gtech and my money... paypal wont cover me for some stupid reason, i now only accept money orders because this is bull ****.

and icing on the cake horton doesnt communicate AT ALL! he didnt sent me a message telling me the funds were sent, he didnt talk to me at all untill like 2 days before he got it after i had sent him a message, asking for a tracking number, i shipped it through usmail so i didnt have a tracking number... then he got it and said something like "i got it, and i love it, thanks" then he has not said anything to me sence.

i wanna be polite as possible because i know he is not on here alot and i wanna give him the benifit of the doubt but every day that goes by i realize the punk got my goods for free and now i screwed, without my toy and without money to pay for my fiance's ring
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Report him to his ISP and file a report with your local PD. Depending on how he's set up I can run down his info for you, PM me his e-mail, I'm going to try and see if its in his profile right now, but either way, PM me and I'll try and get his ISP's phone number for you.

Comment

10-4 pm sent

Comment

Bad news is that because it's web-based, I can't run down his ISP (unless you somehow managed to snag his IP addy). I would still, however, contact your local PD as well as Hotmail/MSN.

you can try this link

Another route you can try is the FBI cyber crimes division here

Best case scenario, he gets arrested and you eventually get your stuff back, but don't hold your breath. I would still file everything, just because you'd just be letting it happen otherwise. It's a crappy situation overall, but you have a few things you can do.

Comment

alright that sounds good, thanks man... ill do what i can. i appreciate the help!

Comment

im sorry to say dude.. but that fbi thing is crap i lost 230 from paypal and they didnt do jack squat about it ........ but do you have his address? well you can ask people that lives around him to check him up for you...
            My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
              im sorry to say dude.. but that fbi thing is crap i lost 230 from paypal and they didnt do jack squat about it ........ but do you have his address? well you can ask people that lives around him to check him up for you...
              have to be careful about suggesting that kind of thing. if something unfortunate happened to him it could come back to bite you in the ass, regardless of your involvement, or lack thereof.

Comment

well yeah.... true... plus i dont like things bitting me in the ass.....heeheh
                My Toys =D

Comment

Working...
                X