GT Spec Trunk products installed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GT Spec Trunk products installed

Yay, got these in today. The rear end feels a lot more planted now. It's hard to describe but there is a definite difference in the chassis stiffness. Going over railroad tracks and ruts, the chassis feels more solid.

Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Looks like a great product. Your car must handle incredibly nice with all the suspension mods you've done over the years. Awesome stuff!!
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Thanks. It handles nice but, let's just say it is nowhere near finished just yet.
      Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

What was the cost of all the parts needed? I've seen these before in the past but never gave much thought to them. Would you say the improvement is worthwhile?

Comment

I hate you neg...you are always about 5 steps ahead of me in modding your car......I may have you on one pretty soon though...hehe

Comment

NICE!

It's getting closer and closer to becoming a race only car, huh Clint

Comment

Originally posted by McCorkle
              What was the cost of all the parts needed? I've seen these before in the past but never gave much thought to them. Would you say the improvement is worthwhile?
              I got all 3 products from EDO Performance for ~$330. They were doing some kind of special.

I think it's worth it. Some probably won't agree with me, but I can notice a difference. I actually lubed up all the joints this morning. Cornering hard, I could hear creaking back there. Goes to show they are working.
              Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddyslomo
                I hate you neg...you are always about 5 steps ahead of me in modding your car......I may have you on one pretty soon though...hehe
                Do I sense something big coming soon???
                Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
                  NICE!

It's getting closer and closer to becoming a race only car, huh Clint
                  A little closer, but still a long ways off.
                  Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Originally posted by NegatiZE
                    Do I sense something big coming soon???
                    Kompressor...I think that's how they say it in german

Comment

Originally posted by macdaddyslomo
                      Kompressor...I think that's how they say it in german
                      ha ha....don't know German, but I am pretty sure I know what you mean
                      '91 LX
                      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
                      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
                        ha ha....don't know German, but I am pretty sure I know what you mean
                        oh snap!
                        Clint/1999 "Sport20"

Comment

Working...
                        X