• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote on what you think of this car.

What do you think of this car...
    Is is a ugly peace of sh!t
    or
    do you think it looks hot, sweetly customized ..

btw the image is photoshoped.(not by me)
    Is it a ugly POS that should be junked
    44.44%
    Is it a Hot creation, nicely done
    55.56%

The poll is expired.

photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Attached Files
    photo album|photo album 2 (pbase)

dbest1a AT yahoo DOT com

Comment

its a very nice photoshop job, and drive it, just not that fast...gotta watch out for pebbles

Comment

WEll it has a nice widebody kit and looks clean, BUt that color is just ugly. I would drive it to a paintshop

Comment

I really like it. The color looks good to me. It seems more subtle then some of the custom colors you see. You have to be able to appreciate the work that has gone into it. And you never know, it could be pretty beefed up under the hood.

Comment

no likey. I don't think it's a POS or should be junked, but it just aint my stylee.

Comment

Reminds me of that kid that hated his first gen protege but tryed to mod it anyway and painted it that color orange

Comment

I don't think that it should be junked, but it is not something that I would be caught riding in...
                --JJB--
                '02 Silver Protegé5 - 5sp - no performance mods, no plans for them
                Kenwood Z919 -- Polk Audio speakers
                16" alloys w/ 205/50 Bridgestone RE750 (summer)
                15" steels w/ 195/55 Bridgestone Blizzak LM22 (winter)

Moon roof - wind deflector - variable intermittent wipers - electrochromic mirror w/ temp & compass
                Winter/beater car: 1997 Mercury Mountaineer with 182k on it

Comment

I think that car is hotness.............looks super clean for a honda, I'd drive it..........the color is great too, I agree with Proto2k.
                  02' Protege ES sedan w/ 03 refresh package, loaded with everything minus sunroof, 5 speed manual, red neons under seats to match red lighting on guage cluster/center consol *you can't hug children with nuclear arms*

Comment

That's a pretty sweet ride.
                    -Robert
                    '93 Protege Turbo LX 5-speed

-GTX VJ-20 turbo w/ custom downpipe, Haltech E6K Kit w/ 3Bar MAP sensor & O2 sensor (Engine Management System), .040 overbored pistons with slightly raised compression, Resurfaced cylinder head & valve job, GReddy Type-S BOV, Turbo XS boost controller, 450cc injectors, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, 22"x9"x3" FMIC, full 3" exhaust w/ Catco Catylic converter & Summit Turbo Muffler, ACT Clutch Kit (stage 2), Uretheane shifter bushing, Triple Gauge Pod w/ Boost, Air/Fuel Ratio, and Oil Pressure gauges, Falken Azenis Sport 195/60HR14 tires on steelies.

Comment

looks decent and its a civiv i believe if im wrong im sorry
                      1998 black protege, erebuni kit, 17in white eagle alloy rims, 5 percent tint all around, apex'i N1 exhaust, green street glow kit(gold series), Front And Rear Strut bars. JDM tail lights, clear corners. Katzkin interior(black & white). two 4-point evo harnesses, custom eye kids, Hid's, All custom two toned black and white interior...painted calipers and drums(black) HKS duel intake...Panasonic headunit..pioneer inside speakers..1100 watt splash amp..mtx box..two 12in kenwoon tornado subs..two 12in streetglow neaons under dash (green)PLANS FOR 07...2 toned paint job..2in drop erebuni lip spoiler and grill...Custom hood CF or fiber glass still thinking...and if eveything goes well Turbo..

Comment

I don't like the wheels, or the lower hatch spoiler, or the taillights possibly... Other than that it's a nice looking show-car... But I don't like show cars that much, I really prefer the 'clean' look.
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

hot. Maybe a little too low though. And a car like that hopefully has a turbo. If not, then it's just rice. rice, but still hot.
                          Tag Team

Comment

hey u dont really need turbos to make a honda fast there is a tone of them that run 14's with no turbo but this car is defintey clean i would get it a more yellow color and change the rims to black
                            i is dumb

Comment

nice, the body is too low though

Comment

Working...
                              X