323 E spec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

323 E spec

Anyone interested in e spec headlights and turn signals for 323 there is a set on ebay germany right 2.5 days left on auction and the starting price for the whole lot is 30 EUROs which is about 30USD.

Don't know if this url will get you there but here goes.

Kaufen und verkaufen Sie Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Mode, Sammlerstücke, Sportartikel, Digitalkameras, Babyartikel, Gutscheine und vieles mehr bei eBay, dem weltweiten Online-Marktplatz.
    sigpic

30 euros is a bit more money than 30$ more like 35... but it doesnt make a big difference...
    One day you are born,
    The next big milestone
    you discover go zoom-zoom
    you can't get enough!

Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap that mother@#?!&! upside the head!!!

This car refuses to die! By TheMAN

Comment

can you paste the link to the non-translated version?
      2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

Although the link doesn't point to the the auction, shipping would be a bitch. There's no way one could get the headlights to the US for under 100 bucks. If you do, I'll buy them from you for double that
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by charles
          can you paste the link to the non-translated version?
          type ebay germany into google. if you click on cars and motorcycles on the first page, then autospares annd spares on the next page, then lights and lights on the next page, headlights on the next page then Mazda on the next page will get you to the actual auction it's roundabout buts that's the only way I know to get in.

Pat.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
            Although the link doesn't point to the the auction, shipping would be a bitch. There's no way one could get the headlights to the US for under 100 bucks. If you do, I'll buy them from you for double that
            Actually the shipping to me in Canada was 57bucks US and that was express I got them in 3 days it is much less than that for regular shipping.

Pat.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X