indiglo gauges

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

indiglo gauges

I've seen these on the 2nd gen.I checked corksport but they only had em for the 3rd gen.So for those of you that have em what's the deal, will they fit?If not where can I get em?
    Last edited by dodson3; 10-28-2003, 11:24 PM.

nopionline.com has some

Comment

ebay...

man, do a search or something. or go check out procarparts.com
      Almost there

jdm tails... check
      jdm bumper... check
      ms lip... check
      ms grill... check
      ms sideskirts... check
      ms rear skirts... check
      ms spoiler... check
      ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
      Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

procarparts.com doesn't have anything with a tach. Am I looking in the wrong place on nopi? I can't find gauges there....not in interior or electrical...and not in any of the other categories. I could be blind?

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>
        Formerly '90 White Miata w/ 2 8" Laser Blue stripes
        I hate the short nose crankshaft. It took my car away from me.

Comment

Um.. yes procarparts does have gauges with a tach.. because I have one lol
          Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

Send me the link then. I thought I found them before but the other day I looked and couldn't find anything but the DX. I'd like to have a set from them but I couldn't find them the other day. It might have been because it was 3 am and I had just got back in....

<marquee>'97 Tan LX 5-speed-Clear corners, "poor mans" grill, 15in. Gunmetal/Polished Konig Holes covered with Dunlop GT Qualifiers, B&M short shifter installed and lovin it, custom leather black leather boot, MazdaSpeed Shift knob, Eibach Pro-Kit, Custom cold air intake Head Unit-Pioneer DEH-3500MP Speakers-Sony Xplod XS-V1621(3-way)6.5s(Front Doors) Infinity 652i(2-way)6.5s(Rear Doors) Pioneer TS-A6990R(5-way)6x9s(Rear Deck) Amps-Kenwood KAC-7201/Pioneer GM-X352 Subs-2-JL 12 W3s in Dual box, redone LED 3rd brake light(doesn't look like crap anymore). More I.C.E. on the way.</marquee>

Comment

Nevermind...I guess I clicked only on 1997 instead of 1998 too. I knew the 95/96 wouldn't work so I didn't even bother there. They are under everything for the '98. They're on sale now too...woo hoo, I might have to pick up a set now.

Comment

I hope u know.... the gauges for 95/96 are different from 97/98. And yes procarparts has the 95/96 AND 97/98 gauges WITH Tachs. your just goign to have to look for it.
                Don't have a car anymore... cry with me

Comment

....I just said that in my previous 2 posts. But thanks anyways. It was just late and I wasn't seein/thinkin straight. It's alll goood now.

Comment

for the 97/8 with a tach and a digital ODO, you can use gauges meant for a 99-up...

CLICK HERE FOR PICS
                    1.8L 97 LX (CDN)
                    Erebuni kit, JDM heads/corners/tails/hood scoop, 17" BSA 259 w/ Khumo Ecstas, KYB GR2 struts, Apex springs, Ractive X-drilled/slotted rotors, KVR C/F pads, EssentialSpeed CAI, Essentialspeed custom cat-back (y-piped with dual Vibrant mufflers), Clutch Masters clutch, touring wing, Vibrant F/R strut bar, AWR 21.5mm rear sway bar, indiglo gauges, Sparco wheel/shift knob, custom interior, TomMotorsports 'BRIDE' seats, Innovatek DVD-0181 DVD/CD/MP3/etc player, Innovatek IN-720 7" indash LCD, 'MZDASPD' plates

Comment

AlfaOtto.com

Hey guys! I'm glad I found this forum. I was wondering where all of you went. The protegeclub forum is DEAD. Anyway, I bought these 2 weeks ago and installed them in my '97 LX. Work like a charm, but they are not as pretty as I expected them to be... (not like the VW gauges) See you all around!

P.S. Is SirNuke around? One of his welcoming posts will be well received (I never got one on the other forum).
                      Last edited by Intruder; 11-14-2003, 01:25 PM.

Comment

I forgot to mention that the ones I bought were advertised as gauges for the '98 model.

Comment

Here are some actual, real life pics.... Sorry for the over-exposed images.

Last edited by Intruder; 12-06-2003, 03:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X