This Sounds Like Fun!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Sounds Like Fun!

This sounds like fun, lets get IN the box with no ear protection at 159.3 DB's

http://realmofexcursion.com/videos/Various/Sayar.1.wmv

rofl, what a retard.
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

meh, my buddy had 4 stroker 18's that hit mid 160's and we rode around at full volume all the time.

Comment

That guy is a dumb ****.

Comment

ROFL that guy is crazy.... I mean if him and the sensor wern't IN the box not only would he have not hit 159.3, but it wouldn't have hurt as much... well I don't know about the hurt lol. But **** yeah I would drive around like that all the time 4sho.
          The Car:
          2003 Mazda Protege 5
          - Injen Intake
          - Meagn Racing Cat-Back
          - 17" Enkei EVO 5's
          - More Goodies to come....
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------
          The System:
          Head: Pioneer DEH-P6000
          Components: Infinity Kappa 680.7CS
          Amp: Kenwood KAC-5203
          -
          Sub: RE Audio XXX 15"
          Box: Custom built 4.4cu. ft. Tuned to 27Hz
          Amp: HiFonics Brutus BXi 1606
          ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

That is the stupidest thing i have seen......He said it right and i quote cause Im a Crazy Son of a Bi*tch!!!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Lol ahhh man i <3 dumb people

Comment

Im working on numbers like that

Right now ive got a single 15 inch kicker solo baric L7 in a 4cft box ported to 35Hz, running 1200 watts off a hifonics BX1205D @ 1 ohm

Comment

Originally posted by Naldin18
                  Im working on numbers like that

Right now ive got a single 15 inch kicker solo baric L7 in a 4cft box ported to 35Hz, running 1200 watts off a hifonics BX1205D @ 1 ohm

i'd ditch the hifonics amp once you get some money saved up. i've seen several of them tested and not a single one meets it's claimed rms power. for the money they aren't bad, and i have recomended them, since i have seen some powering some pretty decent SPL setups. but for daily use, they aren't all that great. anyways, i bet around 40-45 hz that L7 slams.

Comment

it was a hard decision, i couldent decide if i should go with the 15" L7 or a 15" Alpine Type R, the L7 finally took it with more power handling and bigger surface area

Comment

yeah, the L7 smacks the type R subs like a red-headed step child there's no replacement for displacement, and the square subs move more air when compared to an equal xmax round sub.

Comment

I shoulda got a 18 inch SoloX, 10K Watts peak power

Comment

and it needs every bit of that power to move that SOB. there are better SPL subs out there. i've heard a few with only 2k watts apiece and was not impressed at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X