Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

What's Up Illinois

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's Up Illinois

How is everyone? Looks dead here under this club. Just wanted to know how all the members here in Illinois are doing, maybe what they are up to. I'm currently waiting for my cf hood and jdm headlights for my pro, chillen with the g/f, playing with my lil sister (who wants my car when she starts driving) when I have the opportunity, working, and watching football. What's going on with everyone else? Lets see how long it takes for a response. Peace, Santos

Yep, this section has been dead for a while and that's definately not a good sign.
    Hey, I am waiting on my CF hood as well. I think you guys are going through the same company as us 1st gen people.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

PureSports identity x. Yeah it is dead. Anyways there is a bigger following of Illinoians on msprotege.com. Maybe you can tag along on a future get-together identity x. I think there are 7-10 members in the Illinois forum here. T4turbo, thapro1, beetle orange, myself, and yourself are the most active. Bpt323 (our co-leader now) lives in Madison I believe and drives up every once in a while.

Comment

PureSports it is
        Funny you say that because I was looking at the Illinois section of msprotege last night. It's very active there....I remember seeing a thread with over 300 pages worth of posts
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

The Illinois forum over there identity x has I believe 5 of the top 15 or so posters. They are post whores and will fill a thread easily with countless posts about everything and anything not consisting of the thread itself. It cracks me up and I am guilty of it too.

Comment

sorry been super busy plus my car was destroyed... still driveable but very messed up.... so i'm buying a new mx3 sunday if all goes well and will be completely tearing it down and rebuilding the car, dropping my built bp (soon as it is complete) and also if all goes well piecing together an AWD system to run it on
            In the Garage
            Black 93 MX-3 GS
            Bp powered
            GTR Drive Train

The ProjectMx build thread
            MyCardomain[/SIZE]

"Shut up, at least the bunnies are on fire!"

Comment

All members of Illinois become members of msprotege if you wish. That is my home now. It is a matter of time before this place falls apart anyways. Projectmx I forgot your name.

Comment

Ignore everything on my previous post.

Comment

so you don't want to know my name anymore?
                  In the Garage
                  Black 93 MX-3 GS
                  Bp powered
                  GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by projectmx
                    so you don't want to know my name anymore?
                    Ha, ha Sorry Tim.

Comment

rats i was going to go with ned or somethin hey love how the car is coming along.. the spoiler is beautiful.. can't wait till we get something together this year... eventually i hope to bring a very special mx3 up.. till then just my beat up one
                      In the Garage
                      Black 93 MX-3 GS
                      Bp powered
                      GTR Drive Train

MyCardomain[/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                      X