It's coming....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's coming....

Haven't been on in a loooong time, mostly working on my car, or just working period. I just wanted to let everybody know..... the storm is coming..... and oh yes, it's about to drop a duece..... what do you get when you got an mx3+klze+i/h/e+80 shot???
    -'91 Festiva L
    -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Originally posted by teqnyck
    what do you get when you got an mx3+klze+i/h/e+80 shot???
    A rhinoceros?
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

A smoking mess on the pavement?

Comment

All of the above!!! With a little luck, a high-mid 12 second time slip is what we are shooting for.

BTW, Marc93lx, your mx3 looks siiiiiiiick!!!
        -'91 Festiva L
        -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

All of the above!!! With a little luck, a high-mid 12 second time slip is what we are shooting for.

lol you'll have to go to the track with us this summer. I will be running my MX-3, Dan should have his 300whp BPT MX-3, and Josh should have his like 500whp AWD MX-3 running. It will be a fun day...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
          Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

Thanks! I just bought it (for $610). I have some plans laid out for it. Should be fun. ( http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/show...867#post267867 )
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Wow.....

LOL...looks like another project to add to my list.....MX3 with KLZE....after I saw Wil's on streetfire, then all of you guys talkin bout your mx3's...****, guess I gotta add one to the list
              Eat ****.

Comment

well, i'm now getting pressure from my cousin to turbo the miata, so we'll see if I can get her finished soon. Either way, it'll be a helluva summer
                -'91 Festiva L
                -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

congrats d00d. Oh and post pics.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

well, i'm now getting pressure from my cousin to turbo the miata, so we'll see if I can get her finished soon. Either way, it'll be a helluva summer

If you get the MX running you should come with us up to Canada for the huge MX-West meet. It is fun, and long road trips mean speeding... And we should all have fast cars so we won't have to wait up for a slow SOHC B6 this year.

Comment

That's a LOOOOONG ways for a freshly built car. Not sure I'd wanna chance it. It'd be fun, though.
                      -'91 Festiva L
                      -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Hmm you don't need to use the 80shot. KL-ZEs are reliable. Plus it won't be until like June.

Comment

maybe, we'll see. I'm ditching on my g/f who is going to see her mom and family back east, so if I drive to canada after telling her I couldn't afford to go with her, there will be hell to pay. And, dude, I've never done an engine swap without having to chase a few bugs afterwards.
                          -'91 Festiva L
                          -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

But just think, If you went up there and had all of the "expeirenced" ZE guys then that would help ya out all the more

Comment

Wait, I just realized I made a funny. Your screen name is bugs. "Have to chase a few bugs..." AAAGGGHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! !!!!! Oh, man, I crack myself up sometimes. June, eh? Hmmm, we shall see. I'm also gonna shoot for regional trophy(autox) this year, so we'll see what kind of schedule I'm looking at. I'm envisioning me parked in rest stops along the way trying to sleep in my car for a week while I'm trekking through Canada.
                              -'91 Festiva L
                              -'91 Pro AWD New Project

Comment

Working...
                              X