Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Wallpaper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wallpaper

hey guys, for those who don't browse the Photoshop forum I have made a mazdaspeed wallpaper. I will also take requests for Club members (give me time to fill them though and be very specific as to what you want.

Wallpaper HERE

Vlad get me a good pic of your 323 I'd like to work with it.

peace,

Richard

I will as soon as i can take some nice digital quality shots of my baby at a nice backdrop..... there's a perfect spot here in Boca.
    The club should gather here one day and take pics. Its at Mizner Park..... very neat backdrop
    Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
    262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
    ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Another Kodak spot: Bi-centenial park on Biscayne next to Bayfront park. There's a small hill you can drive up and just over it is the Port of Miami. There's also some type of steal sculpture up there that you can even drive through. Got pictures of my '93 B2200 up there and they look pretty sweet with the palm trees and all.

Arvin
      2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

WOW!!! That is spectacular dude!
        But is it legal to have cars driving etc. where you snapped your B2200??

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Back then I didn't have any problems driving up there. When ever there were big events at Bayfront they would use the whole park as a parking lot. I don't know how it is now. I beleive they fixed it up a bit and made access a little more difficult. I remember there used to be (or still is) a baseball field in there and the track for the Grand Prix. I'm gonna shoot out there one of these days and see if that track is still there to put the ole zoom zoom to the test. I'll let you know.
          Arvin

Comment

I've driven that track before. it is sooooo fun. not in my zoom zoom, but in a 59 bug with 912 suspension and a 911 motor. hmmm, got me thinking now...

Comment

Holy crap!!! My first car was a '56 beetle. All I ever got to do to it was slam it though before it got stolen. The possibilities with those cars are unlimited. I still have hundreds of pictures from when I used to go to all the shows. Do you still have yours?
              Arvin

Comment

nope...it was stolen shortly after I moved to florida 10+ years ago and was driven into a FREIGHTLINER. not much bettle left after that. I was devastated to say the least

Comment

Hmmmm thats very weird guys....... Frank (FRANKIEBOY_9) has a 60 or 70-something beetle in his garage that he's been working on.
                  But last time i talked to him about it (right before NOPI) he said he wants to sell it.... but that's 3 people in the same club..... hmmmmmm do you see a trend?

Comment

trend? what trend?
                    rick had a mustang, i have a mustang, see a trend?
                    lol
                    <B>Dima</B>
                    Intense Performance
                    South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                    1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                    Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                    Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Oh no ****! Cool

Comment

I also went through the mini truck phase and I wouldn't mind going back if they still made them. Anyone else gone through that phase?
                        Arvin

Comment

never had a mini truck but my cousin had a PHAT '85 MAZDA B2000. it had bounce, boom, and a rotating bed.

Comment

Working...
                          X