Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New pics of my car and the two "mods" I did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New pics of my car and the two "mods" I did.

I got a pair of yellow Rockblocker fog overlays and also bumper plugs to get rid of that nasty front plate. Tell me what you think.

And a couple of extra pics just for the hell of it.

04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

i like the wheel/tire combo

Comment

Thanks. Wheels are 5Zigen 5ZR Copse wheels in gunmetal (hyper black) and the tires are Kumho ASX 225/45-17's.

No love for the yellow overlays or bumper plugs? I wish the stupid dealer didn't drill into the bumper, but what are you gonna do.
      04 3s Titanium Gray Hatch...5 speed, black and red cloth, navigation, 5 Zigen 5ZR Copse Hyper Black wheels, 6 disc cd changer, xenon, moonroof...all the options minus leather and homelink. Soon to have yellow Rockblocker fog light protection!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

they bumper plugs and overlays look good!
        add to the clean-ness of the car

you autox right? how much do those rims weigh?

Comment

Thanks. I washed and waxed her last week, but I've already got bug guts on the front. No, not autoxing yet. The rims weigh about the same as the stock ones. I think they are in the low 20's. I'm thinking about selling these and getting new ones that are lighter.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Very clean look, I like it a lot!
            -------------------------
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
            -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

I like it a lot like the Martin above me.

Those fogs are the stock ones, right?

What's the deal with the bumper plugs? Where can I get a set?

Comment

I love those rims. Nice to see your car finally.
                2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Nice car, looks really good!

Comment

Originally posted by Intruder
                    I like it a lot like the Martin above me.

Those fogs are the stock ones, right?

What's the deal with the bumper plugs? Where can I get a set?
                    Yep. Fogs are stock. Just put 3M yellow fog protection over them.

www.bumperplugs.com They come painted. It was a perfect match. They have Mazda colors, Audi, BMW, etc. Now, you will have to drill a little if the holes where dealer drilled. They use a smaller hole and it needs to be 1/4. Fairly easy to do.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                      I love those rims. Nice to see your car finally.
                      Thanks! They are a bit heavy, but nice. They are just for looks.

You haven't seen it yet? I posted in a couple of threads. Actually the only threads in this section.

These may be better pics, though.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Wow that is hot.
                        When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?

Originally posted by goldstar
                        Yes, still have it. It was my attempt to immortalize you in verse.

A Protege driver named Brock
                        Once said 7 seconds he'd clock.
                        So his engine he goosed
                        With much too much boost,
                        And drove a rod through his block.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayZoom
                          Thanks! They are a bit heavy, but nice. They are just for looks.

You haven't seen it yet? I posted in a couple of threads. Actually the only threads in this section.

These may be better pics, though.
                          I've drank since then.
                          2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Protoss
                            Wow that is hot.
                            Thanks!

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
                              I've drank since then.

My Cardomain Site

Bumper Plugs

Comment

Working...
                              X