How about a Dumpster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about a Dumpster?

Has anyone ever given any thought to a dumpster area? Rather than deleting posts right and left which I find to be the equivalent of a book burning, any threads that are not appropriate could just be move to the dumpster for review. If general consensus says that the thread is valid, then it can be added to the archive, and if it’s just inflammatory BS, then it gets dumped.
    1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
    1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
    2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
    1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

I agree with that..LOL,

I was just looking over msprotege, and thought about asking this same question, since they have that feature.
    Eat ****.

Comment

I agree.

As long as the situation in the All-State commercial doesn't happen, it should be good.

(for those that don't know, I find the commercial comical, the whole "A crook just went dumpster diving and stole your identity" thing)

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

lol, i-club style

Comment

Dumpster area would be nice. It'd help prevent ... oh **** this thread is gone.
          ED
          '05 6s 3.0L MT & '98 Pro DX 1.5L AT

Mazda Enthusiast Club Member
          Click for my CarDomain page

2nd Gen Protege Parts Catalog project in progress
          WTB: Gray 97/98 Protege Cupholder and Door Trim

Comment

Let's work out our "other" problems first, then we can start implementing things like this to hopefully better the forum.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

No, I don't like that idea.

How about threads don't get deleted.
              2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

They wouldn't if we had a dumpster. With a dumpster, when someone posts something negative towards people who should remain Dav...nameless thier thread/post doesn't get deleted to cover one's bad dealings, it gets moved out of the mainstream forum but is still viewable. "Out of sight, out of mind" Certain forum admins/mods can sort of cover up the truth by moving it to the dumpster, the forum members typing the truth can be heard by steering people to the dumpster, it's a win-win.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
                On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
                My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Working...
                X