Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KL-ZE and BPT group buy

There is one going over on MX-3.com

Hope someone jumps on it as it looks like a good deal...
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

JDMSoruce are good people - that's were my motor originally came from but I mine didnt come with the ECU or wiring harness.

Comment

I'm getting my ZE cheaper than that...locally.
      My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
      - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

It's good to find a deal. I got my BP shipped for 800USD from someone that bought it but never put it in their car.

Comment

that is a pretty good price with harness/ecu. too bad i dont have cash.

as mike stated,i found a local seller for cheaper as well, but no harness. which brings me to wonder, how in the world can JDMsource sell BPTs for 1200USD WITH UNCUT harness/ecu yet CS wants 1200USA without harness then another 1200 for an ECU and Harness.

btw, where is the discount? their website lists a single order for the same price as the GB.
          Last edited by sfd; 01-23-2006, 02:47 PM.
          Seth
          2010 Mazda3 i Touring

Comment

Originally posted by sfd
            btw, where is the discount? their website lists a single order for the same price as the GB.
            i was wondering the same thing....$1200 on the GB, $1250 on jdmsource.ca

Comment

Originally posted by esmacmil
              i was wondering the same thing....$1200 on the GB, $1250 on jdmsource.ca
              either way the price for motor, ecu, and harness is insane. amazing deal. but as we all are, even the best price needs to go on sale for us to buy!
              Seth
              2010 Mazda3 i Touring

Comment

the shops around here onyl want 600 for a bpt everyday, if you are luky like crank0r was, you pick up a gtr (they all look the same to these peeps) for the sam eprice. you can order a harness, or ecu from across the sees. there are peeps on the lasser forums in australia, he runs a mazda slavage yard or all salvage but specailizes in mazda. he has gtx, and gtr motors, and half cuts on hand. he laughed when i told him the wait time from corksport and the price. he had 4 gtr on hand at the time!

Comment

Originally posted by aliennation95gt
                  the shops around here onyl want 600 for a bpt everyday, if you are luky like crank0r was, you pick up a gtr (they all look the same to these peeps) for the sam eprice. you can order a harness, or ecu from across the sees. there are peeps on the lasser forums in australia, he runs a mazda slavage yard or all salvage but specailizes in mazda. he has gtx, and gtr motors, and half cuts on hand. he laughed when i told him the wait time from corksport and the price. he had 4 gtr on hand at the time!
                  what's your 20?

haha where you located? cuz i'm in the hunt for a BP motor
                  Originally posted by 90prtege
                  have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
                  Originally posted by Turpro
                  Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
                  CRZbrussian: that sux
                  CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
                  CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

Comment

give or take 2000 miles west

he's with me in SoCal.

Comment

WHAT???? i need to go there sometimes... but then again im satisfied with what i got ...... but 600!?!?!?!??!? WTFARK !!!!! where are you guys when i blew a motor ..T_T
                      My Toys =D

Comment

Working...
                      X