Off topic is THE topic!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off topic is THE topic!

I love this site, and use the Off Topic section to amuse myself with the randomness of input from its members. I'm sure plenty of people like to entertain themselves and others with posts in this section. But this drama between members and admins seems to be the only topic, litertally littering this once amusing board with smack talk and very foul language. I spend more time reading these posts, imagining grown men and women being infuriated over this one little website, cursing one another, yet getting absoluting nowhere at the same time. It's all depressing and not very off topic at all. So, please, delete the foul language posts or move all discussions to another area.

well I posted a link about this in the mod section and they agreed, so a Drama sub-section was created.

OT is now free from the website Drama. PM any mod/admin if you see someone posting drama else where and it will be moved accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion!
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

The play on the field has been recalled! I'm telling you.. a short term dumpster would work nicely.. delete threads after 24 hours.. badda bing

Comment

Originally posted by D323
        well I posted a link about this in the mod section and they agreed, so a Drama sub-section was created.

OT is now free from the website Drama. PM any mod/admin if you see someone posting drama else where and it will be moved accordingly.

Thanks for the suggestion!

That's me, jumping for joy!! Glad to have this website showing some signs of decency (sp)

Comment

Working...
        X