GTX/GTR front bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTX/GTR front bumper

I am looking for one of those. If it's the GTR, I would like it to be complete with the lights and hardware...

Thanks,

Marck

good luck with that. i think there are only like >5 gtr bumpers in the us, and nobody wants to get rid of them. talk to mike_moss, he sells them and can get a hold of them. i know he was selling one a couple of months ago.
    Create your own VB Gallery here.

Please DONATE to keep our forum alive!

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

<-"Will be the death of this forum"

Comment

GTX bumpers are somewhat easy to find these days. It would be a bit harder to get a hold of a genuine GTR piece though. Good to know that Mike can get a hold of them, so I know where to point people to in the future.
      -------------------------
      '91 LX
      '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
      well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
        GTX bumpers are somewhat easy to find these days. It would be a bit harder to get a hold of a genuine GTR piece though. Good to know that Mike can get a hold of them, so I know where to point people to in the future.

Yeah. I pm'ed Mike and he does not have any at the moment.. :-( Still looking for one! There's no rush though!

Comment

GTR Bumper

I have an extra GTR bumper that I'm looking to sell. If you're interested, let me know.

91 Mazda 323 - RIP

Comment

Is it a genuine piece? I think I've seen your selling this bumper for a while now. Good luck this time around
            '91 LX

well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Yeah, you can get your hands on them, as long as somebody doesn't out-bid on ebay in the last >10 seconds by like $5 for the bumper, grille, headlights, and garnish!! I hate you!!!! oh well, i got my hands on other stuff.........

Is it a genuine piece? I think I've seen your selling this bumper for a while now. Good luck this time around
              it looks to be a genuine piece, cuz it actually has the grille in the middle of the bumper, and i think that the replica one doesn't have that middle grille part in it, i might be wrong though.

I've decided that my car is a girl, she's picky as hell, won't listen to me, always wants to fight me, and when i give her presents it's never good enough and she always wants more.

Comment

Originally posted by deadly_sleeper
                Yeah, you can get your hands on them, as long as somebody doesn't out-bid on ebay in the last >10 seconds by like $5 for the bumper, grille, headlights, and garnish!! I hate you!!!! oh well, i got my hands on other stuff.........
                haha, was it you that got outbid for all those parts?
                '91 LX

Comment

haha, was it you that got outbid for all those parts?
                  does this refresh your memory?

Comment

So cool! My car is black!! And I'm from Canada too!! :-)

PM sent!

Originally posted by 323
                    I have an extra GTR bumper that I'm looking to sell. If you're interested, let me know.

Comment

Hope you work it out, but please include your location for future reference.
                      '91 LX

Comment

Sure! Sorry for that! Thought it was on my profile.. I'm from Montreal.

Marck

Hope you work it out, but please include your location for future reference.

Comment

Thanks! You guys are from the same country, so this would save you a lot for shipping. Make sure you post some pictures whenever you get the bumper on your car

Originally posted by MarckP5
                          Sure! Sorry for that! Thought it was on my profile.. I'm from Montreal.

Marck
                          '91 LX

Comment

Thanks! You guys are from the same country, so this would save you a lot for shipping. Make sure you post some pictures whenever you get the bumper on your car
                            Just by curiosity, what is the hole in the passenger side of the bumper for? Every GTR I've seen has this...

Comment

Originally posted by MarckP5
                              Just by curiosity, what is the hole in the passenger side of the bumper for? Every GTR I've seen has this...
                              for the tow hook?

Comment

Working...
                              X