Injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injectors

How many pounds per hour are the 1.8bp injectors? and wich other injectors fits on the fuel rail, and obviously on the engine...
    Last edited by Loco_R; 10-29-2003, 10:05 PM.
    94 lx, custom manifold Mitsubishi 16g (EVO III) turbo, XTD stage 3 clutch kit, strut bar, and 3 inches exhaust free flow. Natural aspired Head and Block, RX7 N/A 440 cc injectors, GTX intake manifold, MS2 V3 (stratifiedauto) , SX Fuel pressure regulator, Front mount intercooler, TD05 16g turbo

I think the stock injectors are 240cc but I am not sure on that. As far as other injectors fitting, the GTX and GTR injectors are a direct swap. You can also swap any injectors from a 2nd generation RX-7, turbo or non-turbo.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Something close to that. When mine were rebuilt by RC, they flow tested at about 245cc, IIRC. According to the Marren Motorsports site (injector.com), that works out to be a little less than 24lb/hr.
      David Avard
      '90 Protege LX (STS-prepped)
      '89 Civic Si (STS-prepped)
      '02 Altima SE (14.164 @ 97.7mph stock)

Comment

Working...
      X