4x4 west coast looks clean!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x4 west coast looks clean!

I ran through this on another forum... Crying out loud for being so far from it!!!

An '89? With two spare tires on the rear? Oh well, for $100 somebody better buy this.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
      An '89? With two spare tires on the rear? Oh well, for $100 somebody better buy this.

Who cares about spare tires and automatic tranny not working... We want a clean 4x4 frame!!! Then BPT + GTX tranny = Huuummmmmmmm!!!

Comment

I know, I was just thinking out loud. Don't worry, I know all the benefits of an AWD Protege.

Comment

Originally posted by jnorion
          I know, I was just thinking out loud. Don't worry, I know all the benefits of an AWD Protege.
          You sure do... We all do!! And for 100$ US... it's a steal for someone living close to this!!!

Comment

Can't bring it to Canada legally though.
            My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
            - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
              Can't bring it to Canada legally though.
              Why Mike? I e-mailed the guy and after seeing how much it would cost I decided to let it go! ;-) I am curious why it could'nt be legally brought in canada...

Comment

All 90-94 Protegé's are on Canada's importing black list.
                My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
                - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

Comment

Originally posted by mike_moss
                  All 90-94 Protegé's are on Canada's importing black list.

listen to the man. They have the crappy auto restraint seat belts is one reason... those are illegal in Canada.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i've been talkiong to this just recently... the car is in working order besides the tranny.. compeltely shot. cant get it into gear... i'd love to pick it up also and have 2 awd then... but... i don't need another project... he has family in portland for anyone interested around here. he said he can make in there in a few hours to swap then.
                    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
                    X