Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Colorado Protege's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colorado Protege's....

Well, the protege community here in colorado is pretty small, but my goal is to set out and make a knowledgable community of protege people here in colorado.
    Eat ****.

Darren, i've been trying to do it since I bought my third gen. Even after I sold it I tried. It's a tough job though. You know I support it.. hell.. I got you on here. haha. Lets do it up. Maybe I'll see if Darryl can print us up some more decals.
    -mike lucero
    1988 Mazda 323 GTX
    2001 Isuzu Rodeo

Comment

So far there is only 2 of you lol...........Get some more people!

Comment

lol...i need pics and business cards....
        Eat ****.

Comment

Haha still only 2!!!!!!!!! I will be your distant member since you guys are the closest to me lol

Comment

let me know if you guys ever get a mazda meet together i am in Co and would be down for a meet.

Comment

yea....the mazda scene here in colorado is pretty ****ty.....seems only the rx7 owners really get into modding their cars....Ive left little "business" cards for clubp, on like 15 different proteges...and dosent look like anyone has gotten on here. Sucks

We should plan a big ole mazda meet come summer time!
              Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                We should plan a big ole mazda meet come summer time!

I would drive out to Colorado for a meet in the summer! that is if i have the BP swapped and or the protege running at all lol

Comment

sounds like a deal.....Ill talk with Mike, and we can try and set up a mini meet or something. I know of a few other mazda owners, so does he. Then we can all go out after and drink alot! LOL
                  Eat ****.

Comment

hopefully this will happen I have been wanting to go to a protege or mazda meet since I got the msp. be sure to let me know if and when this goes down.

Comment

Ill try my hardest. HOpefully it will be nice out when I get back!!
                      Eat ****.

Comment

get back? Its hella cold out here now. I can't wait for this summer. Hopefully a lot of meets will get put together.

Comment

theres a meet for mazdas mainly rx-7s but it going to be a good size meet. march 26th at hamburger stand off 3rd and union in lakewood. I will be there in the msp. Hope to se some of yal out there.

Comment

i saw pics...it looked prettycool, but I didnt go....
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Did you ever get anything together? I see links to a couple other Mazda Clubs in the forums. Are any of them decent?
                              2003 Protege5
                              1990 Protege LX (sold)
                              1990 Protege DX (sold)
                              1992 626 (sold)

Common abbreviations and jargon on Club Protege: http://www.wihandyman.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34116

Comment

Working...
                              X