mazdaspeeds + ground controls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mazdaspeeds + ground controls

my very near future set up. the mazdaspeeds are about 5yrs old w/ very little mileage on them. ground control are two years old but still brand new.
    Attached Files
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

That would be a nice set up...cant wait to see it.

JDM inspired protege with super rare mazdaspeed parts.

Comment

Nice....

Comment

dammit i never knew but those lights on the garnish below the reverse lights , are those suppose to light up and also the side rear bumpers? cuz mine dont im thinking that theyre all burnt out

Comment

I think they're just reflecting the flash from the camera?

I never noticed the side reflectors lighting up on the side of the back bumper. Actually, I remember a thread about converting those reflectors to clear lenses and adding a bulb and socket to convert them into sidemarkers...
          1998 Mazda BHALP SE - Rain Forest Green Mica

Pacesetter short shifter ; Depo tails (thanks beetle_orange) ; Custom CAI nearing completion ; CF hood on the way ; Brembo blanks & KVR pads to be inst. (thanks Pigeon) ; Goodridge brake lines to be inst. ;

Much more to come...

Comment

The front orange bumper lights do light up, the rear bumper lights do not lgiht up they are just reflectors

And in that pic that 95pro has its just from the flash

Comment

oh lol im a retard!

Comment

yes!!!! WHOO HOOO
                proud owner of a 13lb 5 ounce porker baby boy. no longer the proud owner of the car below, it now belongs to 95pro.

Comment

Working...
                X