WTB: MX3 tie bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: MX3 tie bars

Upper front and lower rear, throw out a price if you have extras .

first off, the MX3 only has a rear tie bar.
    You can find it on the rear subframe of all v6 mx3's check your local junkyard too.
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i think he meant to say just *mx3 bars* as in front strut bar and rear tie bar....

but as Ryan said, the local j/y is your first choice for the rear tie bar. Ebay for strut bars or hang out a little and i'll have my new strut bar prototype out.

Comment

Originally posted by MazdaRacer
        i think he meant to say just *mx3 bars* as in front strut bar and rear tie bar....

but as Ryan said, the local j/y is your first choice for the rear tie bar. Ebay for strut bars or hang out a little and i'll have my new strut bar prototype out.

of course you wait until I get my Mazdaspeed bars to go make your own.... pfft... figures
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yeah I meant strut bar...

Comment

So i found the front stut bar, it'll be locatable, but if someone has a shipped price on the rear lower bar that'd be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
              of course you wait until I get my Mazdaspeed bars to go make your own.... pfft... figures
              omg, NOT EVEN!!!

I have had the word out for like a year...lol I just finally found places to make stuff at prices i can afford.

Comment

i wnat to hear more about these ST bars darryl
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                  So i found the front stut bar, it'll be locatable, but if someone has a shipped price on the rear lower bar that'd be nice.
                  I just got one at the jy lastweek......the guy gave it to me! I sandblasted it and I'm painting it up and putting it on this weekend. I'll show you what it it looks like

Comment

Originally posted by Jho
                    I just got one at the jy lastweek......the guy gave it to me! I sandblasted it and I'm painting it up and putting it on this weekend. I'll show you what it it looks like
                    lol, thanks

Comment

Scored a lower tie bar!

Comment

Originally posted by 1967cutlass
                        Scored a lower tie bar!
                        Get a front one if you can, it'll be well worth it. Much bigger difference than the rear piece. PM MazdaRacer or do a search for his posts if you're interested.
                        -------------------------
                        '91 LX
                        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
                        -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
                        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Working...
                        X