BG DOHC Intake Hose-Ebay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BG DOHC Intake Hose-Ebay

I paid like $55 for mine from the stealer. This is a good deal, $35 shipped.
    Current-'08 MZ3 Hatch auto, '04 MZ3 Hatch 5-spd, '03 Pro-Lx 5 spd,
    '56 VW Cal Ragtop
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2285117/1

Why would you pay for a stock intake?

94 Protege LX: HX-35, Megasquit, ect...
    98 Subaru Legacy GT-DD: 1 inch lift, and all the standard N/A stuff.

Comment

Agreed...I could get one tomarrow from a junkyard for like $3...or since they all know my brother and I, they'd prolly just let me take it.

Though I keep forgetting that some people don't have junkyards in thier area. Still, the question persists: Why pay for that?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Originally posted by MazKid
        Agreed...I could get one tomarrow from a junkyard for like $3...or since they all know my brother and I, they'd prolly just let me take it.

Though I keep forgetting that some people don't have junkyards in thier area. Still, the question persists: Why pay for that?
        How the **** do you break the hose to begin with to need to replace it?

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

Jeez, try to help some brothers out.....

The hoses fatigue crack all the time, that's why you'll see them ghetto taped up.
          Some people would rather replace a broken item with something that they know will work, instead of stuff that may or may not fit right the first time. That's why you don't see headers and **** like that on my cars. Can't get the **** to stay operating as designed.
          '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Ya.. well if you Bill are the one lookin to get the hose.. dude.. the jy's are the way to go. Like MazKid said... last time i got an intake hose was for my friend 240dl and they charged us not even $5... perfectly good! if yo want something new.. have u check ur local parts store (Autozone, NAPA, Schucks, Knechts)?
            1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
            Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
            "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I begin to see your reasoning... you guys are all up north, where the heat takes less of a toll on materials like plastic and rubber. Here, intake boots that are 12+ years old are either cracked or rock hard.
              And as a rule, I factor gas expense into a j/y run. Anyway, I usually buy plastic and rubber stuff new, because it's nearly always ****ed from sitting in the heat, otherwise.
              '56 VW Cal Ragtop

Comment

Working...
              X