New RotM Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New RotM Chief

This month will be the last ClubProtege Ride of the Month I do. Im passing the torch on to Martin (Identity_X). Martin was involved with the creation of the RotM and helped me in the past with it, so Im 100% confident he will do a superb job at continuing this. He should be posting up the nominations thread for next month soon, so be on the look out for it and nominate your favorite ride.
    2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Thanks Marc! You've done a wonderful job with the RotM. It took some time but it has finally become a regular 'fun' thing for the club. That was our initial idea and I am just glad that it is yielding some results.

In the meantime, don't forget to nominate your favorite ride for March
    Last edited by Identity_X; 02-01-2006, 11:50 PM.
    -------------------------
    '91 LX
    '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235
    -------------------------

Originally posted by pigeon
    well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Indeed, for the past 17 months it has been a *fun* deal (13 actual winners, we missed 4 months)

Marc, you have done an excellent job with the ROTM each month, i applaud your determined efforts and their presention each month. You have set the bar high and i can only welcome Martin, as you have, by choosing him as your *protege*

Great job Marc!

Welcome Martin!

Comment

congrats d00d.
        The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Marc you did an awesome job man congrats

Martin good to see you take over dude, goodluck and congrats w00t w00t

Comment

Auesome Job Marc and Congrats Martin!
            "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

Working...
            X