Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody see this?

Anybody seen this?

2600 bucks!!! and look where he put the filter for the intake...right in front of the exhaust heatshield...

and a salvage title - i dont see that car selling for over 1k

yeah that is a pretty impressive car,**** if he can get that much for his i wonder what i can get for mine

Comment

its attractive to cops, coz its black and its got black wheels!!! lol

Comment

dude the intake looks like he just placed it in top of the radiator and took a pix of it ...
        My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
          dude the intake looks like he just placed it in top of the radiator and took a pix of it ...

also looks like it's made out of 3" pvc...
          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I sent him this:

1. its a DX SOHC motor with 108 hp (less b/c of your filter getting all the heat from the exhaust.

2. You dont have rims in the pics, only steelies. If you have rims please post pics of them up.

3. you dont have tinted black windows... you have faded purple ones.

4. Cops probably notice your car b/c of the loud ass muffler on there. Duh.
            The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i was thinking of sending a similar one...but glad u did....

...some people....damn cars gettin shamed

Comment

he took down the pics of the engine bay lol

Comment

rofl.... someone should link him to this page... I already sent him a list...

Comment

I don't even know where to begin on this..... so i'm just gonna take back the last 2 minutes of my life that i spent rolling my eyes at this moronic ebay ad!
                    **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
                    95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

i want to see the engine bay pic damnit

Comment

He could have at least washed the thing. What a mess.
                        1991 Protege LX with GTX swap, DD
                        1990 4WD Protege with GTX swap, Project/garage decoration
                        2006 Mazda 3 with 2.3, Her car
                        1980 Ford F100 Short bed with 300ci 6 cylinder, work truck/home for moss

Comment

i offered him 3 dollars

don't know if he'll take it
                          93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                          02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                          05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

lol...he's in Littleton, Colorado....thats like 12 minutes away from me, Perhaps I should go steal it.
                            Eat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by 91ProtegeLX
                              lol...he's in Littleton, Colorado....thats like 12 minutes away from me, Perhaps I should go steal it.
                              nah, I would however take a "Type R" sticker and offer to sell it to him for an additional 12hp.

Comment

Working...
                              X