Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Need help guys, pls read this! Thanks!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help guys, pls read this! Thanks!!

Unfortunately, it seems your not getting any responses from anyone here in the northeast. I'd be glad to help you out but living in northern NJ, I'm about 7 driving hours from the Canadian border (assuming I drove the NYS Thruway and the Adirondack Northway). If it were later in the year, I'd consider meeting you somewhere around Albany or a little farther north but, since I don't have snow tires, I don't like to drive too far north from my home until late March when the snow season is pretty much over. If you can wait until Spring, I'm sure we could arrange to meet at some point. BTW, what is it that you want to buy?

Happy Motoring!
    02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
    MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
    MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
    Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
    MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
    Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
    Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
    Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
    Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
    Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
    Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
    Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
    Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
      Unfortunately, it seems your not getting any responses from anyone here in the northeast. I'd be glad to help you out but living in northern NJ, I'm about 7 driving hours from the Canadian border (assuming I drove the NYS Thruway and the Adirondack Northway). If it were later in the year, I'd consider meeting you somewhere around Albany or a little farther north but, since I don't have snow tires, I don't like to drive too far north from my home until late March when the snow season is pretty much over. If you can wait until Spring, I'm sure we could arrange to meet at some point. BTW, what is it that you want to buy?

Happy Motoring!
      Wow thanks, for the offer, I would never ask you to drive that much for me. I would just have the parts shipped, they ain't big. They are just miata parts. Engine mounts for the most parts but I will need more parts later on.

Thing is I'm having trouble finding the rest of the parts I need at a reasonnable price. So for the now the project is on hold. But I will remember your offer.

Thanks

Comment

Well, I enjoy driving up north so that wouldn't be a problem. I'd also be willing to transship the parts to you-that's certainly easy enough. Let me know when you're ready, as the offer will still stand. Glad to help out.

Happy Motoring!
        02 DX Millenium Red - The Penultimate Driving Machine
        MP3 Strut Tower Bar kit; Cusco Front Lower Arm Tie Bar
        MSP Springs, Struts, Stabilizer Bars, Trailing Links, #3 Engine Mount
        Kartboy Stabilizer Bar Bushings; Nyloil Shifter Bushings; Red Line MT-90 Gear Oil
        MP3 Shifter, Knob and Aluminum Pedal Set
        Suvlights HD Wiring Harness; Osram Night Breaker H4 Bulbs; Exide Edge AGM Battery
        Summer: 5Zigen FN01R-C 16 x 7" Wheels; Yoko S.drive 205/45-16s
        Winter: Enkei OR52 16 x 7" Wheels; Falken Ziex ZE-912 205/45-16s
        Modified OEM Air Intake; Racing Beat Exhaust System; Techna-Fit SS Clutch Line
        Denso SKJ16CR-L11 Extended Tip Spark Plugs; Magnecor Wires
        Power Slot Front Brake Rotors; Techna-Fit SS Brake Lines; Hawk HPS Pads
        Red Line Synthetic Engine Oil; C/S Aluminum Oil Cap
        Cyberdyne Digital Gauges: Tach; Ambient Air Temp; Voltmeter

Comment

Originally posted by goldstar
          Well, I enjoy driving up north so that wouldn't be a problem. I'd also be willing to transship the parts to you-that's certainly easy enough. Let me know when you're ready, as the offer will still stand. Glad to help out.

Happy Motoring!
          Again, thanks a lot, I could'nt ask for better. I'll contact when I need.

Comment

Working...
          X