Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

MX3 rear seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MX3 rear seats

I've got a set for free whoever wants them. I'm in olympia and will only go local. I do not have the time to mess with packaging and shipping. I don't want to pu this in the forsale section because they are free and I want to give them to someone local. you can either pick them up or if you are within an hour from here I can drop them off.

They were in perfect condition when I got them and the seeat back still is. the bottm is alittle wet from the swimmingpool that I call a 323 but they are not moldy and are drying out in my garage. I need to get rid of these and I hate to throw them away so if anybody wants them they are yours.

BTW there is a small tear on one of the seem between the fabric and vinyl but is easily fixable. I just never got around to fixing it.

I have pictures if anybody wants them.
    www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

can you post some pics? i may be interested
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

I'm sorry I already gave them away. Maybe a mod could close this now?
      www.gopostal.com

If NISMO stands for NISsan MOtorsports . . . . Does HOMO stand for HOnda MOtorsports ?

Comment

Working...
      X