anyone have a free/blown strut?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone have a free/blown strut?

if anyone has a blown/free strut from a 3rd gen, i might want it.
    i'm going to try and test fit the strut on a 2gen gen and see if it bolts up.
    i know the spring perch is going to be different, i'm using coilovers anyway.
    Almost there

jdm tails... check
    jdm bumper... check
    ms lip... check
    ms grill... check
    ms sideskirts... check
    ms rear skirts... check
    ms spoiler... check
    ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
    Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

This weekend you might be in luck.....i have two so I will let you know!
    "mess with the mazda...... mess with the chick......."mazdachic"

I don't go looking for no trouble but somehow the trouble always finds me, Don't make me have you in the trauma center With your momma crying cause her only son is dying, She just don't know it's just your karma catching up cause I'm a Drama Setter

Comment

I had a talk on MSN with NegatiZE and he sent me pictures of his upper strut mounts. They look pretty close to the 2nd gen's. I will try and take a pic of mine tomorrow, but if you can't wait you can go and look at yours to compare.
      Attached Files

Comment

intruder, the mounts are different.
        Almost there

jdm tails... check
        jdm bumper... check
        ms lip... check
        ms grill... check
        ms sideskirts... check
        ms rear skirts... check
        ms spoiler... check
        ms struts... check

Still trying for a bp swap..:
        Fidanzda 8lb flywheel, ACT HD00, UR Crank Pulley, UR Adj. Cam-Gears, Exh-Intake CamShaft Swap, MS Engine Mounts, Custom CAI, PaceSetter Header, 2.25" in/out-let Magnaflow Cat, 2.25" Mandrel-Bent Exhaust.

Comment

What's different? I haven't seen mine in a long time, can't remember exactly what they look like, but I know they have 3 holes in a similar pattern.

Comment

Working...
          X