Black Clear Corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Clear Corners

Im dunno what to think? How would these look on my whip?
    Im thinkin it would be kinda dumb if the whole headlight is not black too?
    My OLD Car

Yeah I think it would look dumb if the rest of your headlight wasn't black. But it would look good if you painted your headlights black. Sometime over X-mas break, I plan on painting mine and then ordering some of those.

Comment

agreed, paint the headlights too. I am planning on doing both my clear corners (with a heat gun, not the oven) and headlights this weekend. The clear corners I got on ebay for $20, trying to avoid the $42 on procarparts
      My MAM SS Kit Install Thread | Gauge Customization kit - LEDs, icons, more! Sample:

Replacement Stainless Steel Hex Screws for your AWR swaybar! now 19mm AND 21.5mm!

99 ES 1.8 | Highlight Silver Metallic | shaved mouldings | DaveB's Brushed Gauge Rings | Llumar Tint charcoal 35 side, 20 rear; smoked mirror 18 moonroof | clear corners
      JVC deck w/ Infinity Reference 5x7s and 6x9s, XM Radio via Custom Mount Delphi SkyFi | Rage Vigors 17x7 metal | Potenza RE750 215/40 rubber | Espilir springs
      AWR 21.5mm Sway Bar w/adjustable endlinks & Trailing Links & Front/Rear Engine Mounts | Custom Fiberglass hood from Maz1.8T | 626 Wiper Stalk

C-17 Pilot--Jonathan--ProTuner

Comment

Im too afraid to do the headlights myself. I practiced with my old corners and i failed miserably. Is there anyways anyone could do it here for me and I coud pay em?
        My OLD Car

Comment

The corners are supposed to be very difficult to do.

Comment

they are....I i have pics as evidence
            My OLD Car

Comment

Working...
            X