SRD Front Control Arm Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRD Front Control Arm Bushings

Got these installed and man do you feel a difference. Handles way better then it did, and the front end is stiff. Very very nice. And for all the complaints about increased vibration, I have studs on and it really felt hardly noticable. I had to think about it to notice it. This was definately the thing my car was missing suspension wise to make it feel really great.

BTW I installed them myself. They include instructions which were easy to follow and for the price I would recoommend these over ES Poly urathane ones. The SRD are made from Nylatron (ya, I didn't know what it was either).

Can be found at SRD Performance

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
    Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

SRD started to make various Nylatron products after I started to sell my Nylatron (Nyloil exactly in my case which is auto-lube Nylatron) version of his bronzoil shifter bushings and my Nylatron version of the Kartboy bushings.

I guess it's just fair competition! hehe

It a great material but I was hesitant to try it in places where heavy loads are involved. I guess he tested it and it turned out fine.

Nice product!

Comment

Why do you reccomend them over the ES poly?? just curious
      ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
      he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

I was talking to my Mechanic friend and he said that cause of the properties of Nylatron, it is harder, more durable, and more squeek free than ES Poly Urathane stuff. He said basically, Polyurathane bushing are great replacements, but why go mediocure and not the whole way. To him the Nylatron is a way better material. Here in North Central Washington the stuff they spray on the roads eat away at Poly Urathane, after two or three seasons you have to replace the bushings I guess...

Comment

Figures i find this right after i PM you concerning the improvement with those bushings! So what else do you have for suspensions mods? I may have to buy these and install them as my front end still feels alittle "loose" and considering what i have installed for suspension i don't think it should be!

EDIT: Err.. forgot i have a EGT and not a MX3... i assume these won't fit my car! =/
          Last edited by Tazman2; 02-11-2006, 10:21 AM.
          **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**
          95 EGT New beater! And gawd damnit shes NOT pink!

Comment

yea....these wont fit a 1st gen pro either??

Anyone got a link to a place that has em for us BG guys!
            Eat ****.

Comment

I am pretty sure the Bushings are the same since we can use the ES ones for our cars. And since you guys can use ES ones too I bet these would fit perfect. Someone try them, and if they don't fit then just resell em to an MX-3 guy , but they should fit 98% sure on that.

Emailing SRD to find out for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BuGS
                I am pretty sure the Bushings are the same since we can use the ES ones for our cars. And since you guys can use ES ones too I bet these would fit perfect. Someone try them, and if they don't fit then just resell em to an MX-3 guy , but they should fit 98% sure on that.

Emailing SRD to find out for sure.
                *hopes for good news!*
                **SOLD** 93 EGT with more suspension mods then your average riced out civic's # of decals + useless "bling/style/culture" mods! **SOLD**

Comment

Mike Moss or Mazdaracer should be able to confirm if these work on the 1st gens or not ....

Comment

Yeah, SRD said they don't know, never test fitted em before, So someone should be a guinne pig

Comment

Originally posted by BuGS
                      Yeah, SRD said they don't know, never test fitted em before, So someone should be a guinne pig
                      I'll do it if they send me them for FREEEEEE!

Comment

hell i would do it for a 30% discount
                        "Discontent is the first necessity of progress."
                        -Thomas A. Edison

"There is a fine line between ballin' on a budget, and dreamin' on an empty wallet."

*Junked* 92 mx3, BP swap- milage whore, beaten up and down the east coast
                        *Junked* KLZE powered 323 on Megasquirt 1
                        172.60HP & 156.93 TQ with only headers and short ram intake. back under the knife for a BPT swap.
                        New Daily stock 1.6L 1999 Mazda Protege LX

Comment

Working...
                        X