Dash kit and harness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dash kit and harness

Hey does anyone here has a dashkit or a wireing harness..or both, for a 1996 protege laying around or want to sell, or know of anyone (your friends and such) that has one?

I just really not in the mood to go to a store and pay like $40 for this stuff, becaise o dod this in the past 2 cars i driven and just not want to waste money again since the other two kits went to waste.

Thanks

-Alex

ps: anyone need a wireing harness+dashkit for a '96 dodge neon or a '01 Isuzu Rodeo(harness)?? haha..worth a shot
    Originally posted by 90prtege
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!
    Originally posted by Turpro
    Fk the family. Drugs and hookers take priority first

bpt323: broom break
    CRZbrussian: that sux
    CRZbrussian: get swifer wet
    CRZbrussian: ****s aluminum

is this be in the "want to buy" section?!?! if so someone move it please..thanks a much
    have you heard a yaris drive by you??? it says immmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgayyyyyyyyy!!!!

Comment

I don't think anyone would have one for sale here. Check ebay. Much less than $40.

The Metra part# is 70-7901. (just harness)

Here's one on ebay for less than $15 shipped: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5845231973
      Last edited by Intruder; 02-11-2006, 08:43 PM.

Comment

oh yeah roffle

i remember a friend of mine installing his radio on a protege5 lols..i should of known that..oh well..i was just checking, not yet putting the radio in

Comment

Working...
        X