This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Mazda decals

i have a 2002 protege es. i'm looking to get some decals to fill up that extra part of the back two windows that don't roll down. i'll buy but i'd love to get a few for free or whatever. just looking for some decals. haha.

thanks.

CarSponsorships.com haha...

what kidna of decals ya lookin for???? and uh.. not much gonna come for free unfortunately unless you got a printer and some window decal sheets you can purchase from your local office depot
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

decals for ur mazda

i work for an online decal company and we custom make any decal. we're very reasonable as well. check out directdecals.com...hope this helps.
      phoebe

Comment

but...but...you're 8 months late!

Comment

How old is this tread?

Originally posted by esmacmil View Post
          but...but...you're 8 months late!
          I need LX decal leads, Japan oem would be cool or If I don't find some in a day or two. I will design my own, perhaps OEM block with the Autism colors inlayed?

David
          David
          sigpic Ky

Comment

It's old...........and now closed!

Comment

Working...
            X