This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ScOrTGtC

I have bought from him a RX7 vaf that I have never received. He did not reply my messages.

Originally posted by Maxwell
    I have bought from him a RX7 vaf that I have never received. He did not reply my messages.
    He's still around. He just posted in the WTB section today. Were you able to get ahold of him yet?
    Back in BG business.

Comment

the money was sent back.......well to tell you the truth im still waiting for the vaf from my friend and also the first vaf i sent you didnt get to you which is im curious about i.. but i promised to either sent you your money back or the vaf.. right....also i always replied on your email... why do you still think im here..
      Last edited by ScOrTGtC; 02-20-2006, 06:51 PM.
      My Toys =D

Comment

Originally posted by ScOrTGtC
        the money was sent back.......well to tell you the truth im still waiting for the vaf from my friend and also the first vaf i sent you didnt get to you which is im curious about i.. but i promised to either sent you your money back or the vaf.. right....also i always replied on your email... why do you still think im here..
        I figured there was more to the story.
        Back in BG business.

Comment

i find this funny!

NEUMAN

Comment

IIRC your in Canada...shipping to Canada takes for freaking EVER.
            2013 Dodge Dart Aero

Comment

Originally posted by Marc93lx
              IIRC your in Canada...shipping to Canada takes for freaking EVER.
              Depends... east cost is faily fast, mid is ok, north west is still decent but as soon as you're getting mid to south west, yes it takes forever to ship to eastern canada where maxwell is.

I once waited 2 months for a turbo from Texas! Sheesh!! I almost forgot I bought it.

Comment

the thing is i sent the vaf a loong time ago ... and he said he still havnt recieved it so I tried to get another vaf for him.. i havnt got anyword from my friend so i gave him his money back.. just to satisfy a customer... but does this still make me a bad seller, after sending an item and giving them theyre money back?....
                Last edited by ScOrTGtC; 02-20-2006, 09:59 PM.
                My Toys =D

Comment

no not a bad seller. You both may have communication issues tho.

This is a perfect example of what this section is NOT for.

Maxwell, you MUST not only be 100% sure of your accusations, but you MUST exhaust all possible avenues for communication before posting a *bad seller* report. You also did not provide all relevent info regarding the transaction.

Since your payment was returned to you, there are no grounds for a bad seller report.

Comment

If this report is not actually correct, may I recommend either deleting the thread or altering the title? It seems like there's a good chance that someone thinking about buying from ScOrTGtC would open the forum, see the title saying he's a bad seller, and then not click on the thread to find out what exactly happened.

Comment

imo. it would have been smart aswell for the buyer to note to the public the money had been refunded.... If that were the case. money recieved.. the case is closed.. deal is done. compelte... ya know.. I think the "bad seller" should be ecspunged from the records permenently!
                      1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                      Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                      "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

sounds like maxwell is the peice of **** in this transaction.

The seller ships the item..it doens't arrive so he refunds him after his incessant bitching. Seller still tries to find him another VAF and yet the buyer still posts this crap here?

Sounds to me like the buyer can't be satisfied and should not be dealt with by anyone here.
                        93' Noble Green MX-ZE (sold )
                        02' Graphite Grey WRX Stage 4, 286whp
                        05' Pontiac Vibe daily driver, lowered/tinted/rims

Comment

Originally posted by Gro Harlem
                          sounds like maxwell is the peice of **** in this transaction.

The seller ships the item..it doens't arrive so he refunds him after his incessant bitching. Seller still tries to find him another VAF and yet the buyer still posts this crap here?

Sounds to me like the buyer can't be satisfied and should not be dealt with by anyone here.
                          Very true. ScOrTGtC is welcome to make a thread with his own review of the buyer if he wishes.

Maxwell, can you please further explain?
                          The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Yes I'll explain... don't know what's happened but I NEVER NEVER NEVER received messages from him since loooooong time and never received the vaf too that's why I posted it... yesterday money has been returned. Close topic. May be it's a communication problem but as I said I have never received messages and in this case... I had no choice. Thanks to you and ScOrTGtC it finished good;-)
                            Originally posted by D323
                            Very true. ScOrTGtC is welcome to make a thread with his own review of the buyer if he wishes.

Maxwell, can you please further explain?

Comment

thread closed.

Glad it ended on good terms.
                              The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Working...
                              X