Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Gunther Mazda Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunther Mazda Show

hey peeps,

If I could arrange a meet sometime after the new year (and after footbal season) at Gunther Mazda for a sunday would anyone be interested in attending? we could meet saturday and polish the cars up. Gunther would do radio advertisments to draw a crowd to the dealership and INTENSE Performance Mazda Club would be the co-sponser...ie: providing all the cars. Gunther would be paying for radio ads and our club name could get mentioned. I will pursue this further if there is an interest also need Vlad's go ahead to use the club name. it would be good for Gunther (car shows draw people, people=possible customers) and good for the club as our name will be announced on the radio as a sponser of the event.

I'm in!
    Rick
    '99 10th Anniversary Edition Miata #1946
    '02 Protege5.0

Comment

Im in too!!!
      Eric Johnson
      Intense Performance
      Mazda Club of South Florida
      http://www.ipmcsfl.com
      Former President/Webmaster
      Member since 11/03

2002.5 Dark Titanium/Black Mica Protege5
      - Exterior: Custom Dark Titanium/Black Mica paint scheme, 2003 Mazdaspeed Protege front bumper cover, Skunk2 coilovers, 5% tint all around, black painted headlight housings, black billet aluminum shorty antenna, Yakima roof rack
      - Interior: Xenarc 700TSV 7" LCD display with touchscreen, black painted A/B/C pillars and gauge bezel, Mazdaspeed door sills, and Delphi SkyPhi XM Radio
      - Performance: Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors, Red Samco silicon cooling hoses, Black Injen CAI, Greddy Evo2 Cat-back exhaust system, Progess 22mm rear sway bar, Racing Beat front sway bar, OBX Racing 4-1 header, Medieval front motor mount
      - Car Computer specs: Removed for now...
      Current project: None...

Comment

I like the idea a lot. We'll discuss further details etc face-to-face. thanks for looking out Richard!!!
        Ex-Officer: INTENSE Performance Mazda Club of South Florida

JDM nut & AutoXer: 1992 Blaze Red Mazda 323 S
        262,000 miles and kickin... and got some wicked new goodies recently...

BP Engine Build: Soon... Engine on the garage floor, parts on order

"Ever seen a 323 on Anthracite 17" OZ Superleggeras?!?!
        ...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

Arvin
          2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

even though i hate gunther, i would go to the show. make it happen rich, i am there.
            <B>Dima</B>
            Intense Performance
            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Hey P5ALIVE

:rofl:

...... and more importantly ever seen one with matching 15" Superleggeras for Autox??"

Comment

I will discuss it with Vlad this weekend and meet with Jim at Gunther on monday after the meet to try and make this thing happen. he seemed very interested in a passing conversation so let's hope he doesn't change his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Devl323
                  Hey P5ALIVE

:rofl:
                  Arvin
                  2003.5 Lazer Blue Mica Protege5

Comment

i am in

Comment

So what's wrong with Gunther Mazda? I thought they were a reputable dealer in our area. Anyway, I have parts from a 94 DX. I live in Miami

Comment

I believe YellowMP5 has issues with some of the sales staff there. something about feeding him total BS while trying to by a new car. you get @$$hole salesmen at any dealer though. their service department rocks though. I have had great experiences with them.

Comment

Originally posted by GotBoost
                          I will discuss it with Vlad this weekend and meet with Jim at Gunther on monday after the meet to try and make this thing happen. he seemed very interested in a passing conversation so let's hope he doesn't change his mind.
                          I'll be there with ya on Monday 4 sure. I'll dress professionally too LOL.... but in all seriousness we need to give a super 1st impression so that we get super 1st class treatment etc.
                          I'd love to have our members be able 2 go there in the future with a sense of security for anything Mazda related.
                          How awesome would it be to have very special deals offered ONLY to our members!

Comment

Originally posted by mannydingo
                            So what's wrong with Gunther Mazda? I thought they were a reputable dealer in our area. Anyway, I have parts from a 94 DX. I live in Miami

but have you actually dealt with them?
                            <B>Dima</B>
                            Intense Performance
                            South Florida Mazda Club

<a href="http://www.ipmcsfl.com">http://www.ipmcsfl.com</a>

http://streamlounge.blogspot.com/

2002 Protege5 2.0L Zoom Car
                            1987 Mustang 2.3Lx Pony Car

"Never **** with Mother Nature,
                            Mother Law and Mother Phreaking
                            Ukrainians" - Skinny Pete - 'Italian Job'

"Скорость ето страсть...Скорость ето жизнь..." - Мираж

Comment

Well if he does change his mind a swift kick in the ..... SHINS will change his mind ahahah u thouhgt i was ganna say nut lmao losers lol

Laser Blue Mp5 03.5
                              mods:
                              --Ms Axle back EXHAUST
                              --Injen Intake (color Blue)
                              --Thumpity Thump In the Trunkity Trunk

Comment

Working...
                              X