Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

So I finally have a Mazda...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I finally have a Mazda...

Well tonight I'll be paying for a Mazda 323 I've been driving to work. It's at 170,000 miles and has some issues, but it'll hold me over for now. I'll hopefully have another Mazda in a month or so depending on how some dealings work out. I'll post pictures later tonight of the beast!
    2002 Ford Focus ZX3
    1987 Mazda 323
    1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Right on! I'm going to look at a 1990 323 tomorrow.
    ~Mark.
    2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Mark, you're looking at getting another pro? AutoX, winter beater, or just another car to have around?
      Trahma I think I may have seen you're Focus at Target in Roseville the other day. At least it was one of the ones at the MN Sport Compact meet, Had black hood, sweet wheels, and really big inlets/foglight holes in the front bumper
      BTW good luck with the new 323/proteges, and welcome to the family.
      2003 Protege5
      Midnight Blue MTX
      2002 Protege LX
      Black Mica MTX

Comment

Originally posted by jlanger
        Mark, you're looking at getting another pro? AutoX, winter beater, or just another car to have around?
        Trahma I think I may have seen you're Focus at Target in Roseville the other day. At least it was one of the ones at the MN Sport Compact meet, Had black hood, sweet wheels, and really big inlets/foglight holes in the front bumper
        BTW good luck with the new 323/proteges, and welcome to the family.
        Actually thats Clean_ZX3's Focus, and it's not the first time we've been confused since we're both the same blue. He beat me to the turbo setup but I'm hoping to play catch up this winter. My clutch cracked in half so I'm replacing the flywheel and putting in an ACT clutch now. Unfortunately, thats $600 off of my turbo fund. It'll get there, I just need to wait.
        2002 Ford Focus ZX3
        1987 Mazda 323
        1993 Protege LX (coming soon)

Comment

I'm looking for a beater with an automatic, for the commute. The 94/394 exchange is a bitch with a stickshift in the morning, and even worse when it snows.
          Sadly, it was not to be... There's a dealer in Lino Lakes that had 3 of them. One has no brakes, one has no 3rd gear, and one was sold...but I did spot a Toyota Tercel 4x4 wagon in the autotrader today...
          ~Mark.
          2002 Protege DX 5 speed, "Kenmore White," well-loved and a little over half paid-for

Comment

Dude i drive my bosses toyota tercel 4x4 wagon that things is a beast, Its like a really small suv

Comment

protege menace, why do you need a car?
              2003 Protege5
              Midnight Blue MTX
              2002 Protege LX
              Black Mica MTX

Comment

Originally posted by jlanger
                protege menace, why do you need a car?
                He needs a rally car. If you watch the 323GTX mailing list on egroups you see them for sale sometimes, often in California. But that's a little far, I suppose :p
                2006 Mazda 3 hatchback manual

Comment

"He needs a rally car"

GTX eh? Sounds kinda fun.
                  2003 Protege5
                  Midnight Blue MTX
                  2002 Protege LX
                  Black Mica MTX

Comment

Bobs auto ranch, has a couple pro's for under a thousand. I'm buying a 87 intergra for $700, I want a Mazda of course but theres no manuals out there.

Comment

Bobs is exactly where I went to look. The red one is sold, and the blue one has a bad transmission (auto--no 3rd gear). They do have a 5 speed Festiva for 995, though, and I think I saw a couple Civics there, too.
                      ~Mark.

Comment

That 89 Intergra I bought for $800, well I guess I'm going to sell it, so if anyones interested email me. Buy the way it has 158,000 miles on it, dent in the pass door but opens cleanly, white, manual tranny, few small rust spots.

lhotkarj@mfr.usmc.mil

Comment

Working...
                        X