Announcement

Collapse

Merged Threads

All threads have been merged into regional general discussions.
If you need a thread moved to a specific state, Please PM a moderator
See more
See less

Hampton Roads Meet SUN 26th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hampton Roads Meet SUN 26th!

Keep missing meets around here, But im hosting a small Meet SUNDAY FEB26th!!

Out in Suffolk, there is an old Lowes off of Godwin BLVD. Easy to get to, i already have 3 cars showing, so it should be a decent turnout if i can get more to come.

Directions:
    Take 58/13/460 West towards Suffolk, 2nd Exit (exit right after Wilroy Exit) will be one for RT 10/32 . Take this exit, Make a RIGHT at the traffic light. Follow it down 3 traffic lights, After the 3rd light...keep straight, road will bend slightly, then youll see the lowes on the LEFT, past GATEWAY BANK. Youll see a RED MX6, My Silver 01 ES PROTEGE and a Green Mazda BSeries.

Time:
    NOON

Plus if you all are hungry aroun 130ish we will go a few blocks down to the Ruby Tuesday.

Hope this works out
    email me for more info and my cell

Justinharris@charter.net
    Maroon 1995 Probe SE
    Beige 1994 Protege DX
    Silver 2001 Protege ES

oh hey, i remember you... you hung out with me and that guy that knows nothing about cars... now he bought an 03 neon with a busted body kit and broken tranny... slips like a bitch hahaa

im about to drop the jdm z5 in the car so I can turbo that, it'll be better than the engine I have running now... i gutted the car, did a crapload to it, different since you've seen it. anyway, i hope you're doing alright. take care.

Comment

cool mang, haha, yea my old room mate didnt know jack bout cars, but oh well. So you gunna try to make it out here tommorrow?
      Maroon 1995 Probe SE
      Beige 1994 Protege DX
      Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

was a semi good turnout, had the 3cars, my 01 ES Protege, a MX6-turbo and a Nice lile Bseries truck. Wish more of you showed but oh well. Maybe next time
        Maroon 1995 Probe SE
        Beige 1994 Protege DX
        Silver 2001 Protege ES

Comment

Working...
        X