• Show
Clear All

wtb: 90-91 instrument cluster

sohc, dohc, not working, don't care.

just needs to have the little boost symbol instead of "power"
    sigpic

03 Accord DX: K24/5MT, peasant-spec old man's car
    92 240SX: KA/T25, nerd mobile

i have a pro cluster for 20$ + shipping. has a boost symbol on it.

well i thought it had a boost symbol. hhhmmm i think the 1 in my car has a boost symbol. ill check and get back to u. but is this the style ur looking for?

Originally posted by minnesotapj
    Cost of your fancy German built sports car $35k
    price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
    Getting beat by a second hand 20 year old Japanese 4 door... Priceless!
    The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
    *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

possibly. shine a light through the space in the back where the light socket should go... if it says "power", it's not the one i want
      sigpic

Comment

ok

price of your fancy sun glasses to match your German built sports car $200 dollars
        The only bummer about the world ending is that you can't turn to the person next to you and say "WOW! Did you see THAT?!!"
        *1. 85 accord hatch r.i.p. *2. 87 chevy s-10 r.i.p. *3. 91 dodge daytona r.i.p. *4. 91 labaron r.i.p. *5. 91 mazda 323..sold *6. 89 silverado sold *7. 94 mazda protege ...in the works...

Comment

well i checked it and it says power. i didnt know about this b4. what does power mean? is it a warning light? well i will keep searching when im in the yards.

Comment

iirc it's an overboost warning light.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X