Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need a new chat...

Plain and simple...

AIM just sucks, we need something different. Plus no-one is ever on.

Any suggestions? I'm thinking IRC is the most popular, but I don't know **** about it.
    http://www.freenode.net Info, bla bla bla.

I also know someone that has a pretty nice chat setup for another forum I'm on, he's willing to give the source code. Anyone into programming that could do something with it?

I'll look a little more into IRC. There is nothing that I know of that integrates with VBullitin, other then some bull****/overpriced crap.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

http://phpopenchat.org/ That will intergrate with Vbulletin from what it says.

Me VBGarage HERE

"90% of young people that get into car accidents say "OH ****". The other 10% are from Wisconsin and say "Hold my beer and watch this!".

Comment

that eats up a butt load of bandwidth, but is a good idea IMO.
      The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

hostgator prohibits the use of chat programs integrated onto their server. Thus the reason for offshoring a chat with aim. however, im sure there are other options out there.
        ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
        he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

We had a AIM chat? When?

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
          On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
          My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Like forever ago lol, on the main page at the bottom it has the link to the chat

I think AIM is good alot of people have it and it they dont its easy to get.

Comment

Ohh! So it's my fault that I use the Ambience skin, since the VB3 style appears to be the one skin with a link to the chat?

No wonder no one is in the chat.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
              On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
              My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

no, its my fault that i havent' been able to crack the code into the ambience & other skins. I really should get that fixed. Sorry sir.
                ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
                he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

sir? why dont I get that in my replies.... :sniff:
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by D323
                    sir? why dont I get that in my replies.... :sniff:
                    I'm actually yet in my life to call anyone sir, sure as hell not gonna start on a chat forum

Me VBGarage HERE

Comment

Working...
                    X