Corksport Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Corksport Group Buy

I didn't see anything in the rules about starting a group buy thread so let me know if I'm on the wrong approach.

I am dying to buy a corksport "CS" type bumper for my 2001 LX. The price is just about right then you add the shipping and a MP3 exterior conversion looks like the better route. This bumper is supposed to be on my car.

I am on the east coast and if anybody else is thinking of corksport gear I'd like to see if we could combine a purchase to cut down on the shipping out here.

Hit me up or reply if you are interested. Also if anybody knows of some other way to get corksport gear this way I'm all ears. I'll pick anything up from a state that touches the atlantic. I like to drive right?

get with pigeon to be authorized i believe
    1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
    Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
    "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
    X