Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nissan 300ZX - The BOMB :)

Newest work, nothing for 2 months .

Nissan 300ZX.... I begin to chop Peugeot 207 and it was boring, this one is more interesting

The storyboard:

We bought car from some old lady who drove it for last 10 years.... She told us that she has never been in some illegal street racing... We trusted her even she was now sitting in wheelchair with bigger rims powered with two big power batteries. ...

Car was in good shape.... We drove it in front of our garage and everything was set to begin some real tuning...

After few bodykits, we decided for one local bodykit dealer. He sold us stories about big downforce, more horsepower, better handling, etc...

So we bought that bodykit... It was awfull. Back of a car was look like some Big Foot has just run it over .... New bodykit ....... We decided for something more powerfull..... Made In France

After hours and hours of working, and all handwork (this one is truth... everything is brushed except rims, rear wing, and interiror), there was some resaults....

Interior is over. First idea was to make gullwing doors, but lambo doors was cheeper

Joe's Virtual Tuning Gallery

In the summer time...bla bla bla, roll your windows down and take those chicks down

At the end, we installed all electrical things in car..... just for the show....

Greetings from Joe's Garage

C&C are welcome ....

PS. Sorry for some gramatical/tenses mistakes..... I'll have to take some lessons again....

Comment

F*ing awesome work as always!

Comment

Once again you amaze me with your work... that's incredible detail. Very good job!

Comment

wow man thats all i can say that is ****ing awesome dude...

Comment

very nice

Comment

Wow is correct, that is simply amazing!

Comment

the only thing that is kinda weird is when the Door lifts up the Seatbelt post doesn't go with it, it just dissapears...

Mexican: "You wanna race for titles?"
                Mormon: "lol, no, I don't want your car."

Comment

True talent there Joe. Very nice work.
                  The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

2 BuGS: I know .... that is a mistake .......... i will try to repair that

2 All: tnx for comments

Comment

i think its really dope!

couple things though..the door flippig thing...and also in the "junked" version...the turbo looks really flat...and the shadow of the car is kinda off...

Comment

Haha, freaking crazy. Awesome skills
                        Dan
                        dreesemonkey

Comment

absolutely amazing joe... wow... my favorite is the junk.. that was a lot of work there and turned out very very nice.. ya, turbo does look a lil flat
                          1992 Ultra Blue Metallic EGT - The 'scort with no name - crap>reliable daily>rallycross prep>stage rally
                          Featured in Rally Gearbox Magazine 3/1/11
                          "There's a hierarchy of insanity in motor sports. Normal people think all racers are crazy. Folks who race sedans think people in open-wheel cars are nuts. People who race cars of any kind think motorcycle racers are absolutely off theirs meds. But there's one group that everyone agrees is made up of the most extreme, the most daring, and absolutely craziest people in racing - rally racers."

Comment

Working...
                          X