WTB:: MX3 v6 or ZX2 S/R front end (suspension) parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB:: MX3 v6 or ZX2 S/R front end (suspension) parts

i dont have a whole lot of money to work with - just trying to upgrade my daily driver - on a budget.

heres what i need....any assistance would be great -

MX3 V6
    subframe
    lower control arms (LCA)
    rack and pinion steering rack
    or complete front end
    ZX2 S/R
    Ford Racing ZX2 S/R Strut Kit
    or complete front end

im only looking for used parts - i know where to find the stuff new. --like i said -- on a budget-- i will also be doing all this getting prepper for a v6 swap later this year.

if you know of something in your local yard or paper or whatever - let me know - i'll figure out how to get it home ..LOL
    thx

your location would help those near you
    The T3 BP MX-3 conversion has begun, and is taking forever & will kill me.

Comment

i have tokico hps with mx3 suspension technique springs if your interested. send me a pm if you are

Comment

sorry folks - im in dallas - tx - im not objectionable to making a short roadtrip or small shipping costs.

Comment

Just 1 exit south of Loop 12 and I-30.

Comment

im totally familiar with the grand prairie auto recyclers strip mall...lol - i am just short on time and ability to get out there for a solid day and walk around - i work at a small post production house in downtown and pretty slammed from sunup to sundown and beyond - making phone calls is as close as i can get to getting out to GP. and even that is a difficult task for me in my curretn work status.

thanks though - sweet map...LOL

Comment

lol I understand the working thing. I have been working 6 days a week and going to school.

I have a new job though so I should be able to hit the yard both sat and sun from now on.

I know there are a few MX-3 v6's out there that you could rape for parts if needed.

Good luck on finding what ya need.

Comment

Working...
              X