company stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

company stickers

can u just stick a stciekr of a company like HKS for example on ur car or do u need their approval for it, r there any legal laws or copyrights for this?

Free advertising for them. The bigger the sticker, the better. They won't mind.

Comment

Why this is in the detailing forum eludes me unless you want to know how to remove a sticker.

Anyway yeah, it's free advertising for them, free ricer publicity for you. It's a win-uhh... situation.

1994 Protege BP-Turbo.....1994 Miata Supercharged.....2003 Protege5 stock DD.....1988 323 GT Turbo
      On the road soon: 2003 Protege5 V6 swap
      My vB Gallery - Full Information and Photos of My Mazdas

Comment

Puting on stickers for company's that carry parts that you do not have on your car is not so cool though lol so just be careful

Comment

Unless you have the parts, don't put the stickers on your car. Hell, I wouldn't even put decals on unless I was sponsored or I'm rockin' something really rare or cool that I *need* to show off.
          The only sticker going on my baby is 1 Hook-Ups sticker (they make skateboard decks and wheels, but are more famous for their sexy/twisted anime girl designs).

Comment

Working...
          X