This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GB: Genie Headers brought to you by MOSI Race Dynamics

MOSI Race Dynamics would like to gauge the interest for a Group Buy on the Genie Headers for the FS-DE 2.0L application.

DJ Boomer, Macklum, and Johnny5 are all sporting this header and have commented that they've noticed decent gains with this header.

MSRP for these headers is $ + tax. + shipping & handling
    MOSI's Regular Price is $ Taxes In. + shipping & handling

MOSI's GB price for continental USA residents is as follows:
    1-4 orders: $ shipped
    5-9 orders: $ shipped
    10+ orders: $ shipped

Because these products are made in Australia and there isn't a high demand for these headers, it may only be possible to get more of these if we get enough people to place an order. Also, because they would need to be manufacturered we would be looking at an arrival date for these of May 2006. As such, we'd only be asking for a deposit to hold your spot in the GB now. This deposit would only be collected when we decide if there is enough interest or not.

Genie Header Photos for 2.0L FS-DE Protegé Application

Notes regarding this header so that there aren't any surprises:
    1. This header is available only in the one blueish colour as seen in the pictures
    2. This header deletes the OEM pre-cat. This shouldn't cause a problem with emissions however, as the second cat remains.
    3. This header has one (1) O2 bung. The stock header has 2, one before and after the cat. In order to install the second O2 sensor, you will need to extend the sensor wires, and tap a bung after your remaining cat.
    4. When installing this header, you should replace the stock gaskets on either end.

Group Buy Closing Date: EXTENDED - PM me if interested

We will also be offering this GB pricing for most Mazda/Ford headers. (BP, B6 & MX3 headers) Please PM to confirm other application pricing.

As an Authorized ClubProtege.com Vendor, the following donation structure applies:
    $5 donation to ClubProtege.com in your name for every GB participant
    Last edited by mike_moss; 04-24-2006, 05:36 PM.
    My ClubProtege.com Feedback Thread

MOSI Race Dynamics
    - Aftermarket Parts Sales & Services MOSI Race Dynamics Feedback Thread

any chance they would make headers for the 1.5 Z5?

1996 1.5L Mazda Protege DX MTX
    Mods:
    DX converted to an LX (F & R seats and All Power), 2" Exhaust from the Catback, EuroReverse Glow Gauges, JDM Clear Side Markers, 17" MB Motoring Rims, K&N air filter 33-2134, All Clear Lenses, Front Strut Bar, MS Sideskirts, JDM Taillights, JDM Turbo Diesel Hood Scoop, OEM Door Visors, and Ducktail.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/beetle_orange

Comment

No, sorry.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

do the headers also fit a 1.8? if so, im very interested.
        What good is money if it can't inspire terror in your fellow man?

Comment

We carry headers for the 1.8L DOHC BP, yes - same GB pricing will be extended to the BP headers.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Never saw that one before. If I would have I most likely would not have bought that piece of sh!t OBX Header off of E-BAY. Big freakin mistake, and incase anyone is wondering ( and I know there is ) lesson learned. If you haven't already, read #12 and you will feel my pain. Just don't fall into the same game I did. The OBX doesn't even fit an MP5.
            It says it fits and when I called the pr!ck back he wanted $50.00 to restock the P.O.S. When I asked him how I should get it to fit he said "just keepadding gaskets until it clears the thermostat housing." I advised the jack ass, by then you will have spent as much in gaskets as you did for the header and you will have an extreme exhaust leak. Anyway I'm done.

No Peace
            Stuff for sale PM me if you are interested.

Comment

BUMP. We will be wrapping up this header GB by the end of the week. Those who have expressed interest will be contacted.

Only a few days left, if anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me!

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

i'm definitely interested in the 1.8 bp header
                Don

1999 Mazda Protege ES 1.8 liter
                Current Mods-AEM Short Ram Intake, B&M Short Throw Shifter
                Mods in Route- Tein S Tech Springs, GT Spec Front and Rear Strut Bars, AWR Motor Mounts & Inserts, Genie Header, MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, Zex Wet Nitrous System.....plus a clutch

Comment

Originally posted by shift4sidewayz
                  i'm definitely interested in the 1.8 bp header
                  PM sent.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

Still $? Or do you have more buyers......
                    Last edited by mike_moss; 04-24-2006, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Still $.
                      Last edited by mike_moss; 04-24-2006, 05:34 PM.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

how long should it take for mine to get here?
                        Don

1999 Mazda Protege ES 1.8 liter
                        Current Mods-AEM Short Ram Intake, B&M Short Throw Shifter
                        Mods in Route- Tein S Tech Springs, GT Spec Front and Rear Strut Bars, AWR Motor Mounts & Inserts, Genie Header, MagnaFlow Catback Exhaust, Zex Wet Nitrous System.....plus a clutch

Comment

I have PMed you with your information.

MOSI Race Dynamics

Comment

is the BP header genie part number: 179E ?
                            Ae111 toyota sprinter trueno BZR

Comment

Working...
                            X