WTB: GTR Turbo/mani

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: GTR Turbo/mani

looking for a gtr (VJ23) turbo and exhaust manifold with dumppipe in good condition. let me know if you have any of these items. thanks

what would you pay for: GTR exhuast manifold/complete turbo possibly with dump pipe/all oil & coolant lines/injectors/IC outletpipe/GTX intake manifold.

Would you jump for $1300?
    ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
    he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

i dont need the gtx intake manifold or the injectors since they are low impedience. i would take everything else tho. for $1000 we could work it out. why are you selling/where or who did you get these items from originally? any shaft play on the turbo?? if you have pics of the turbo and exhaust mani that would be great.very interested!

Comment

Originally posted by driftscort
        i dont need the gtx intake manifold or the injectors since they are low impedience. i would take everything else tho. for $1000 we could work it out. why are you selling/where or who did you get these items from originally? any shaft play on the turbo?? if you have pics of the turbo and exhaust mani that would be great.very interested!
        Just to make sure...

GTX = High impedence
        GTR = Low impedence

Comment

marckp5 yes you are correct.

I just bought the motor. I should be able to get some pictures in the next few days. I'll get more info on it as well.
          ---Has ClubProtege helped you in someway? show your support by Contributing--- Click Here---

1992- project FE3..... 313 WHP @ 9.3psi

I pet my dash when I get into the car..."good car"
          he actually has a mazda tree, parts grow on it

Comment

Originally posted by bpt323
            marckp5 yes you are correct.

I just bought the motor. I should be able to get some pictures in the next few days. I'll get more info on it as well.
            Nice!

I am getting a GTR setup also... But it will be a BP05 engine rebuilt with GTR rods and possibly wiesco pistons. GTX head rebuilt with whatever that will be best! And GTR intake/exhaust manifold with VJ23 turbo, GTR injectors, GTR ECU and wiring. Can't wait to have it home!

This will be nice with my GTR bumper, front grille and infini corners... Stupid winter!! Please bring the summer back!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarckP5
              Nice!

I am getting a GTR setup also... But it will be a BP05 engine rebuilt with GTR rods and possibly wiesco pistons. GTX head rebuilt with whatever that will be best! And GTR intake/exhaust manifold with VJ23 turbo, GTR injectors, GTR ECU and wiring. Can't wait to have it home!

This will be nice with my GTR bumper, front grille and infini corners... Stupid winter!! Please bring the summer back!!
              Pics are necessary!

Comment

im with Jho! pics pics pics pics!
                -Jack

ONTARIO MAZDA CLUB! Join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/500055016671733/

91 626 LX - basically stock and pretty slow still
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/sho...my-GD-626-LX-)

01 E53 3.0i - FOR SALE! pm if interested

91 USDM Protege LX - SOLD! turbo/manifold up for sale!
                http://www.clubprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46606

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_Powered
                  im with Jho! pics pics pics pics!
                  Well as for now pics would be of parts laying around in my garage... But I will surely post pics when installed on the car!

Be patient!

Comment

Working...
                  X