GTR low impedence module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GTR low impedence module

I am looking for the low inpedence module that is attached to the MAF of the GTR. I just need the module, not the MAF.

Thanks,

Marck

It doesn't have to be form a GTR. I believe the turbo mx6's use low impedence injectors. You might want to see if anything along those lines would be easier to get. The other thing you might think about doing is using a high impedence injector. On the white car I built, i ran a gtr ecu and high impedence rx7 460cc's.
    Too bad I have AWD and you don't!

Comment

Originally posted by 92_2_fast
      It doesn't have to be form a GTR. I believe the turbo mx6's use low impedence injectors. You might want to see if anything along those lines would be easier to get. The other thing you might think about doing is using a high impedence injector. On the white car I built, i ran a gtr ecu and high impedence rx7 460cc's.
      Interesting... you guys think it would be possible to calculate the impedence or resistance of the GTR low impedence module and fabricate one with elecrtonic parts bought to a local electronic store?

I will start a new thread in the forced induction section with details and questions for my setup...

Comment

I might have one. I'll check the garage and let you know by tonight.
        -------------------------
        '91 LX
        '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
        well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
          I might have one. I'll check the garage and let you know by tonight.

Thanks!

If you have a GTR knock sensor and/or a GTR TPS also I am looking for those!

Comment

Actually I do have a knock sensor, but it's not for sale as I think my other one needs to be replaced.
            '91 LX
            '03 Mazdaspeed Protege #235

Originally posted by pigeon
            well if you're a fan of inaccuracy and uncertainty.... then by all means, go set your timing by feel and sound

while you're out there, you might as well adjust your air/fuel ratio by smell... and your tire pressure by ride height

Comment

Originally posted by Identity_X
              Actually I do have a knock sensor, but it's not for sale as I think my other one needs to be replaced.
              Hey! Stop teasing me like that!

Comment

Working...
              X